tL10K.png

Oh, hello there. I didn't see you come in. My name is Striker, and welcome to The Treehouse. First founded in 2010 by myself, Kotaro, and Alexis Rhodes (Yugioh 5DS at the time), this club was created as one of the many hangout clubs where people could chat and simply enjoy the company of each other. While over time, The Treehouse has departed from that goal thanks to the changing C/O Rules, it is time to bring that old vision back. Here, we will discuss various topics that our members bring up (video games, sports, news, card making, etc) as well as compete in games such as Board Game Online (BGO) and Cards Against Humanity (CAH).* I do hope you decide to join our club, and I also hope that you enjoy your stay at The Treehouse.

*Yes, I know Discord exists. However, I find Clubs to be more efficient as posts are hard to get lost in the shuffle while they are easy to get lost on Discord.

[spoiler=Rules]

1. All YCM rules apply.
2. Flaming shall not be tolerated. This is a place of rest, not stress.
3. Joking around is allowed, trolling is not. There is a fine line between joking and trolling.
4. Keep one-liners and picture only posts to a minimum. If you wish to do that, go to Misc.
5. If you repeatedly break these rules, you shall receive a strike. Three strikes and you are banned.
6. The length of the ban shall be determined on a case-by-case basis, and strikes will be taken away on a case-by-case basis after the ban has concluded.

7. While political discussion is allowed (until Dad says otherwise), do keep things civil. I reserve the right to end any political discussion if it gets out of hand and award strikes/bans to the offending parties.
8. I have the right to add and change rules as needed and with notice.

[spoiler=Member List]

Leader

Striker

Members

White

Yui

Thar

J-Max

[spoiler=How to Join]

We are an inclusive club welcome to all YCMers. If you wish to join, just post your interest here.

[spoiler=Logos/Banners]

tL10K.png
Credit: Aisu

[img=http://i.imgur.com/tL10K.png]

2hqfr6p.png
Credit: Alexis Rhodes

[IMG=http://i36.tinypic.com/2hqfr6p.png]

vyrsyf.jpg
Credit: Dae

[img=http://oi51.tinypic.com/vyrsyf.jpg]

I can fill propane and propane accessories. And I can also fill your club roster. I want in. Just lemme know directly when y'all do CAH or BGO or whatever because there's no way I'm subscribing to this thread with how active it'll probably be. I get enough notifications as it is what with all the RPs.

Fair warning: I care more about killing people than actually winning in BGO.

I can fill propane and propane accessories. And I can also fill your club roster. I want in. Just lemme know directly when y'all do CAH or BGO or whatever because there's no way I'm subscribing to this thread with how active it'll probably be. I get enough notifications as it is what with all the RPs.

Didn't you get really salty that time when I killed you? Or was that Nico

Yup

(I can fill gas btw)

Welcome.

Alright, sounds good. And the last time I played BGO, I started funking with everyone I could when I realized I couldn't win. >:D

Bah, what the hell. Sign me up.

Welcome, Thar.

You almost got me there you scoundral!

Just tested and I can play BGO on my XBone :D. The treehouse has quite the legacy so would love to join!

Wait, you can? O.o I did not know that.

And really? The Treehouse may not have the legacy that other clubs did at the time, but I do appreciate that. It does have a good legacy, come to think of it. I mean, why would I bring it back so many times. XD

And welcome.

So, what is on everyone's mind? Let's get a discussion going.

Welcome, Thar.

Wait, you can? O.o I did not know that.

And really? The Treehouse may not have the legacy that other clubs did at the time, but I do appreciate that. It does have a good legacy, come to think of it. I mean, why would I bring it back so many times. XD

And welcome.

So, what is on everyone's mind? Let's get a discussion going.

With the web browser yeah. I'm no good at starting conversation lol.

You mean the current election? Kinda sad that I came 11th overall in the pre election voting. Looking forward to a new mod though.

I got tied for 11th along with you. At least I got some support. And yay for CowCow and Black.

As for a topic, I just got done watching the 2003 Clone Wars series. Has anyone else watched it?

Archived