Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Staff Member Election

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
247 replies to this topic

Black

Black

Ultimate Affluent Progeny

• Moderators
  • 47,343 posts
    Last Visit 27 minutes ago
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie

Seems like a rather odd concern, though as Flame said, there's not exactly a clean way to say it, and screening votes from certain people on a case by case basis would probably seem really sketchy.

I don't entirely disagree, but it's not an odd concern when it's already happened in this thread. Nothing major, but it has.

You are an insane person and very creative.

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch

• 13,241 posts
    Last Visit 4 minutes ago
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate
Does Yui count here, or will he get Birdied and have a different way of getting modship

h9HnKYe.gifLmjKZ7T.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,726 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:00 AM
The issue Bird had was we said they'd be welcome back like Dad and the unfairness in having them go through this to get the job when that offer had been made. I don't believe Yui had such an invite, but I don't think the team would be against it. I'm not sure to be honest. I think the best course of action is to have the election go as is since it isn't as clear.
If anyone is willing to trade me a HA Cranidos, HA Snover, HA Burmy and/or Shaymin in Gen 6 I'd be your best friend forever.

FC: 0989-1906-1912

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch

• 13,241 posts
    Last Visit 4 minutes ago

The issue Bird had was we said they'd be welcome back like Dad and the unfairness in having them go through this to get the job when that offer had been made. I don't believe Yui had such an invite, but I don't think the team would be against it. I'm not sure to be honest. I think the best course of action is to have the election go as is since it isn't as clear.

As a major contender, there's just a heavy chance Yui might win or at the very least swing the election
That's why I ask

bngoeJd.gif

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,726 posts

As a major contender, there's just a heavy chance Yui might win or at the very least swing the election
That's why I ask

I get its an issue. The situation is just a fair bit muddier than what happened with Bird which is why I'm more wishy-washy on the subject. I doubt the other mods would be against it (I know Dad is ok with it), but I'd like their feedback.
If anyone is willing to trade me a HA Cranidos, HA Snover, HA Burmy and/or Shaymin in Gen 6 I'd be your best friend forever.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch

• 13,241 posts
    Last Visit 4 minutes ago

I get its an issue. The situation is just a fair bit muddier than what happened with Bird which is why I'm more wishy-washy on the subject. I doubt the other mods would be against it (I know Dad is ok with it), but I'd like their feedback.

Alright, thank you. Just tell us before voting begins

c('~'c)

bngoeJd.gif

(temmie)

(temmie)

detemmienation

• Monsters

• 6,998 posts
    Last Visit 46 minutes ago
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon
Mods seem to be asleep.

I decline to post ponies, and instead decided to mention that the deadline for nominations has passed. The count on page 10 is current, to my knowledge.

go_to_tem_shop__by_xxthecandywolfxx-d9wk

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,726 posts
I realized it was past 3 and went to check YCM. In typical YCM fashion it was dead.

Going to use this to determine who will move on to the election portion.
Nomination Results

We've decided to take the top 10 which will be

Parenthesis
Lord CowCow
Yui
Black
Sleepy
Chaos Sonic
Hina
Sunshine Jesse
Darj
Tesability Black

We will be using the Alternative Vote method. It was outlined earlier in the thread, but so people know what to do, just order those names from most wanted to least wanted for the spot. You don't need to pick all 10.

PM your choices to the mod team (Sakura, Dad, Zai, Broken, and myself). We will be keeping track of the results.

Two other notes, neither of which are set in stone.
1) We are talking about the possibility of second also getting a mod slot. THIS IS ONLY A POSSIBILITY. I will say by Friday if it will be 1 or 2.
2) We are talking about making the votes themselves public to allow as much transparency as possible.

I feel both of these things could be important for how you vote and while, again, ONLY A POSSIBILITY, I want any important information in regards to this to be known.

Final note, since it was brought up here, I'm going to have Yui go through the election process. We just never had time to really figure out the best course of action for it.

I believe this is everything. I will be locking this thread and creating a new one (the topic is now the election itself instead of nominations) with this same core info so everyone can continue to discuss.

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users