Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Question(s) about Pendulum monster(s) and Link Monster(s)

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SK79LinkXyz

SK79LinkXyz

I've been wandering the threads of this site like a desperad

• VIP

• 333 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:40 PM
I know due to the new extra deck rule, if you do pendulum summon, only 1 pendulum monster (face-up from your Extra Deck) can be summoned to the Extra Deck Zone but, you can also summon monsters from your hand in addition to this. Plus the new rule that the pendulum zone has become part of the Spell/Trap Zone (2 zones in the Spell/Trap zone also double as the pendulum zones). I have a few questions regarding pendulum monster(s) and link monster(s)....

Question 1: If I use Pendulum monsters to link summon, do these pendulum monsters go the GY or the Extra Deck face-up as pendulum usually do?

Question 2: I have a link monster in my extra deck monster zone and have pendulum cards in my pendulum zone so the question is can I pendulum summon pendulum monster(s) to the extra deck zones my link monster points to?

Question 3: If my link monster points to more than 1 space can I pendulum summon more than 1 pendulum monster from my extra deck?

Thanks for responding.
yo

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 4,913 posts
    Last Visit 42 minutes ago
1. Your Pendulum monsters go to the Extra Deck. The only situations in which a Pendulum monster goes to the Graveyard is when it wasn't on the field (hit by Warning, discarded, milled, detached).

2. Yes. That's how Extra Monster Zones and Linked Zones work. Those are greenlit spots for any monster coming from the Extra Deck, including Pendulum monsters.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

July's AGM Deck Challenge:
Destruction effects!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Nathanael D. Striker

Nathanael D. Striker

Kingdom Hearts is Light!

• Leaderboard Chairman
  • 19,433 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:42 PM
  • Discord:Striker#1560
  • Alias:Striker

1. Your Pendulum monsters go to the Extra Deck. The only situations in which a Pendulum monster goes to the Graveyard is when it wasn't on the field (hit by Warning, discarded, milled, detached).

2. Yes. That's how Extra Monster Zones and Linked Zones work. Those are greenlit spots for any monster coming from the Extra Deck, including Pendulum monsters.

3. Yes. Note that I did have to look up the answer to that myself, but it logically makes sense given something similar happens with the other Extra Deck Summoning methods.

SkDC0v5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users