I have precisely too fucking many nominations, ama

(GigaDrillBreaker)

questions don't have to be limited to the mod election, because that would be a boring as funk thread, but if you want to ask something related to that, go for it.

Keep in mind there will probably be a delay in replies, because I started playing horizon zero dawn again and damn this game is easy to waste a day playing.

will you accept my physical love as a trophy for your victory?

gonna have to go with no

Given our fair Lady Hina is a goddess in Human form, how amazing is she?

I mean, she's pretty cool, and I consider her a friend, but I've always found this schtick to be more annoying than anything else.

Can I nominate you again in this thread?

On a more serious note, how opposed are you to being called Giga? It's habitually easier for me than Parenthesis but every time I do that I feel kinda bad.

Well you can, but it will matter about as much as my last three or so nominations did.

As for the name, I literally don't give a sheet. I go by parenthesis these days, but you can call me pretty much whatever you like.

How crazy would it be if the winners of the election turned out to be you and me?

As for the name, I literally don't give a sheet. I go by parenthesis these days, but you can call me pretty much whatever you like.

I think this is basically what caused me to change your Skype nickname and has kept it thus for....years.

Anyway, theory. At the end of the nomination process, Flame announces that all current mods are out, and all nominees with 5 or more nominations replace them, thoughts?

I think this is basically what caused me to change your Skype nickname and has kept it thus for....years.

Anyway, theory. At the end of the nomination process, Flame announces that all current mods are out, and all nominees with 5 or more nominations replace them, thoughts?

I don't like this

Why can't I just settle on one avatar like most people on this site?

funk if I know

Top 5 memes of 2017?

funk if I know

What is the biggest change you have made to yourself in the past year?

I have made efforts to be a kinder person. A friend IRL pointed out that I was kinda an jabroni to everyone around me, so I turned it around. Talked to him the other day about it, and he said he had totally forgotten I was like that before.

You voting for Krow in this upcoming election?

nah, there is someone else I think is better for the job

What character or story arc would you want to see MHA do at some point?

Normally I'd say I want to see shouto not be garbage-tier, but he has actually been wonderful the last few chapters.

Honestly I'm unsure, but I'm loving where it's going right now.

walking down a dark alley you see YCMaker and recognise him. What do you do?

what's a YCMaker

Best goal I can think of! XD

Current thoughts on the line up of the YCMember with 5+ nominations/votes on the new Mod thing?

I think the top 4 are the best bet for what the forum needs right now.

I think you'd make a great RP mod, but your isolation and lack of involvement over the last year make me hesitant on more.

Sleepy deserves to be a mod, and I'm sure she would make a spectacular one, but admittedly she doesn't really fit the role needed right now.

Nothing against the rest on a personal level, but I don't think they would be assets to the team at this time.

YCMaker is the guy who created this forum. You know that so answer the funking question prick

I've no clue what you are on about

Archived