Question about the Skill mechanic in duel links

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Skill

"Can be used if your Life Points are at 2000 or below.
Instead of doing a normal draw, a "Cyber Angel" monster is added to your hand from outside of your Deck.
This skill can only be used once per Duel."

What does the underlined part mean?

Is it anything like the "storm access" skill in the anime?

edit: sorry if this is in the wrong section

The key phrase,"from outside your Deck", triggers a unique in-duel mechanic that creates one temporary copy of a card (in this case of the Cyber Angel arc) which did not begin the match in your Main Deck, then adds it to your hand - at the price of forfeiting your normal draw. 

This card is computer-generated, and will only remain at your disposal for the remainder of this current Duel; once the match concludes the card expires, so ceases to exist and is no longer counted as being in your Deck, unfortunately.

Similar in-game triggers are found in many OCGs, such as ShadowVerse & Hearthstone, where having copies of randomly generated cards added to your hand/Deck is commonplace, profoundly impacting on the overall gaming experience, providing users with a more diverse style of play ("diverse" able to be both awesome and terribly frustrating, depending on whether RNG decides to favour you at the time). 

I find it intriguing that Random Card Generation appears in DuelLinks; but it'll be interesting to see how this mechanic influences strategy in future.

The key phrase,"from outside your Deck", triggers a unique in-duel mechanic that creates one temporary copy of a card (in this case of the Cyber Angel arc) which did not begin the match in your Main Deck, then adds it to your hand - at the price of forfeiting your normal draw. 

This card is computer-generated, and will only remain at your disposal for the remainder of this current Duel; once the match concludes the card expires, so ceases to exist and is no longer counted as being in your Deck, unfortunately.

Similar in-game triggers are found in many OCGs, such as ShadowVerse & Hearthstone, where having copies of randomly generated cards added to your hand/Deck is commonplace, profoundly impacting on the overall gaming experience, providing users with a more diverse style of play ("diverse" able to be both awesome and terribly frustrating, depending on whether RNG decides to favour you at the time). 

I find it intriguing that Random Card Generation appears in DuelLinks; but it'll be interesting to see how this mechanic influences strategy in future.

Thank you for your informative reply I was asking because I could use it as an example to help people understand this:

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/369996-cyber-realm-an-archtype-inspired-by-vrainss-storm-access-skill/

Archived