YCM 10th Year Celebration Thread

Chaotic Angel

obvs not 10 years for this account but I turned 20 last summer and I was 10 years old when I first visited this site (although it was only to use the cardmaker) I lost the account that I had all cards saved on years ago lol

come to think of it I started playing yugioh with the Dark Emperor Structure Deck (April 2008) and I was recommended yugiohcardmaker by a friend shortly after, so yeah in a few months it'll be 10 years since I first found this place

I have the same starting month/year as Striker, but I only really started posting in August, so I consider that my real start time.

Still, crazy how much has changed. I went from a high school freshman to young adult during my time here. Interesting to think how 2009 Fusion and 2018 Fusion are the same, yet totally different.

I have the same starting month/year as Striker, but I only really started posting in August, so I consider that my real start time.

Still, crazy how much has changed. I went from a high school freshman to young adult during my time here. Interesting to think how 2009 Fusion and 2018 Fusion are the same, yet totally different.

You started a day after me and Koko, though I'm on a different account now (first account was May 15 as well).

Funny how that all works.

You started a day after me and Koko, though I'm on a different account now (first account was May 15 as well).

Funny how that all works.

Aye. I technically started posting September 2009 iirc. Still, I consider May 10th my anniversary date for the simple reason of that date being known.

Archived