The Election Of A New Staff Member

Flame Dragon

Just did a count. I feel like I'm super live to have made a mistake, so if a 3rd party would be willing to look over my results I'd appreciate it. I'd just remove who it was that submitted the votes. (Part of me still wants to do that publicly just to make sure no mistakes happened when we recorded them)

I can do that, if you want.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been harshly critical of the mods, so let me be the first to say you guys handled this really well

When you've been talking sheet about mods while they were occupied with the election, but now they might have free time to deal with yo ass, so you gotta play nice.

When you've been talking sheet about mods while they were occupied with the election, but now they might have free time to deal with yo ass, so you gotta play nice.

Lol

Bite me

It was well handled. They've funked up on a million other fronts, but it's important to call balls and strikes. Flame was prompt in responding to the based. Dad corrected his mistake. And Zai made this thread professionally. 

There's not much ones can do to complain

Rewas, come on man, that really wasn't necessary.

Sorry, but when I saw Winter's post, I couldn't resist. I legit was thinking for 10 minutes whether to post this or not.

I'll try to avoid bashing Winter in the future.

Lol

Bite me

It was well handled. They've funked up on a million other fronts, but it's important to call balls and strikes. Flame was prompt in responding to the based. Dad corrected his mistake. And Zai made this thread professionally. 

There's not much ones can do to complain

Very well.

And Zai made the other thread, not this one, but w/e.

If no one objects to Striker looking over the ballots (names removed) to make sure I didn't make make a mistake while processing it I'll send it to him later this afternoon.

I just want to make sure someone who know how to do alternative vote looks it over.

No objections here.

If no one objects to Striker looking over the ballots (names removed) to make sure I didn't make make a mistake while processing it I'll send it to him later this afternoon.

I just want to make sure someone who know how to do alternative vote looks it over.

I'm okay with this. As long as it helps confirm who wins.

Honestly I hope this can get counted before tomorrow, just cause it'd make me worried if the counting took too long, so I don't mind who does the counting as long as its not one of the nominations.

Already got the ballots, counted them, and sent the Google Spreadsheet back to Flame. Ball is on his court now.

Sorry for the delay in posting the results. I think I made a mistake in my first ballot count, but my end result still matched Striker's. Second one I'm pretty sure broke down the exact same. Without further ado

mTDYttG.png

maeASeY.png

Thank you to Striker for checking the count and for doing it in a much easier to present way.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay so if I'm looking at this right with my 5 AM brain I got the first and Black got the second?

Wow it took basically a full rotation for there to be an actual majority both times. That's pretty crazy.

That'd be correct. And even I was surprised that Count 1 got it completely right.

O, right. Forgot to say that Sakura will handle to promotions once he is back online. That is kind of important.

Is this a "I don't want to intrude on Sakura" or a "I don't know how to do this" type of deal

If it's the latter, the mod team maybe becoming more fluent with ACP could be a good reform?

(I've noticed that Sakura is the one that does name changes and music too)

Is this a "I don't want to intrude on Sakura" or a "I don't know how to do this" type of deal

If it's the latter, the mod team maybe becoming more fluent with ACP could be a good reform?

(I've noticed that Sakura is the one that does name changes and music too)

I'm pretty sure I know how to change member groups. ACP literally has a scroll down function for this as well as a section for me to check permissions. Only reason I'm not 100% is because I've never actually played with it. Personally I'd rather just leave it to Sakura since he normally does it.

Name changes are incredibly easy to do. I'll do them if asked. Music is far more complicated than either of those since that involves actual coding.

Archived