[Serious] It’s time to stop

SkaterTheDJWolf

It’s time to stop turning my attempt at self-improvement into a meme or a joke or whatever.

Ha, what rules?

In all seriousness, all YCM Rules apply, so still no flaming and etc., except for the rule against spamming. Feel free to spam however you want, but don't be a complete idiot and make a fool out of yourself.

The only rules in here are basically:

• 1 topic PER HOUR
  • Please respect the [serious] tag.
  • No "rep every post" or "rep almost every post" threads.
Basically here to prevent this place from turning into a massive spamhole.

Note that if this place goes to s***, it's getting shut down.

Post count is disabled in this forum.

Notice that Rule #2 is “Please respect the [serious] tag.” Respecting the Serious tag is actually a rule on this subforum, so people like me can post topics they want taken seriously and not turned into a joke, meme, or trend.

You, by making my thread a joke, have broken that rule.

Really, guys, is this how it’s going to be now? Are you going to turn every serious thread on here into a joke? Will you not give respect here when someone asks for it just for a moment? (I’m saying this because of the complaint department trend a few months back, and then this.) Well, if so, I’ve got news for you. You have to stop it, so STOP IT. NOW. It’s really hurting me how insensitive you are.

If you didn’t jump on this trend, feel free to ignore this.

A lot of the time, it's like someone would post an AMA and suddenly everyone, remembering they exist, wants to do one as well. Don't think that all of the bandwagoning is just to make you look like a joke. People really care about opinions here.

Edit: Just checked the rest of the thread for-suresies. None of them look like they're meant to discredit you at all.

@CowCow if anyone was disrespecting the [serious] tag, it was me. I thought you were the ones doing it. Angst blocks out all rational thought.

@Torps You know what? You're right. Another top pick for the Top 10 SkaterTheDJWolf Fails video. 

Everyone, I'm sorry for reacting the way I did. You were never trying to discredit me. It was just like an AMA thing, like Colony said. I hope that we can put this whole incident, and my rash overreaction to it, behind us. Let's be friends again.

Archived