Dn't_Be_Ah_Pansy

Artifact Joyeuse 

​LIGHT Attribute / Fairy-Type / Link-3

ATK/ 2500

[Top Center Marker / Bottom Left & Right Markers]

(Just Like DECODE TALKER Markers)

Effect:

3 "Artifact" Monsters with Different Names

When this card is Link Summoned (Quick Effect): Destroy All Spell/Trap card on both plays side of the field. your opponent can not activate Spell/Trap card in Response to this effect. If a card from your opponents side of the filed is linked to this monster: your opponent can not activate Spell/Trap cards or Effects during your Turn. If this card would be destroyed by Battle or Card effect, Destroy 1 Monster Linked to this Monster instead, if the Destroyed Monster by this effect is a "Artifact" Monster, send it to the deck, set 1 face-down "Artifact" Monster from your GY or Deck in your Spell/Trap card zone. You can only use this effect once per each players turn.  

Still pretty new to the link monsters, so, If I messed up on wording, please help, not completely up to date with the link monsters. Thank You 

DID YOU JUST MAKE AN ARTIFACT WELL LISTEN UP HERE BECAUSE THEY NEED ALL THE HELP THEY CAN GET PLEASE DONT LET THEM DIE KONAMI

Alright, first effect is surprisingly not useful, considering your S/T cards are destroyed during your turn, meaning your Artifacts won't be able to SS themselves if destroyed at that point. The on Link effect is virtually useless, only locking your opponent out if they happen to already have a monster at that specific zone and are unable to use it for a Material, or if they somehow get a full board despite knowing your card would lock them out if they don't OTK you. That's not to say it isn't a strong effect, it just will rarely happen, and doesn't seem warranted. Last effect is actually helpful to Artifacts, but it is wordly very confusingly. Protection effects don't activate; they merely apply as an effect or chain resolves, or even after battle, as if I activated a destroying effect to target this card in the middle of another chain would it start another chain as it resolves and would be destroyed? Also, why is it shuffling the destroyed Artifact into the Deck? Don't we want them in the GY for Failnaught? Also, it doesn't fix the problem of Artifacts setting up an actual field, which is their main problem at the moment; it's just a nice touch after you do get said nice field, and even then they have to be Artifacts specifically linked to this card. There was no need for that restriction either :P

Not great Artifact support. I'd much rather go into one Durendal and have an extra Artifact lying around than going into this 3 mat.I don't really know what to suggest to fix it either, so I'm sorry in that regard.

Archived