[EXFO] Scramble Egg

26992726_1551186444918470_77919011006795

If a monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the GY: Special Summon 1 "Sonic Chick" from your hand, Deck, or GY.

Not gonna lie, I'm legitimately pissed that this is an import in EXFO. I mean what the legitimate funk Konami? Noone wanted this! This should've came out years ago. It just pisses me off that instead of Needlefiber or Aleister, we get this piece of sheet that noone will play. I know that we pretty much assumed that all the imports would be from the Link VRAINS pack and this card literally quelled that. That aside, I don't know why they thought it was a good idea to put it in EXFO tbph because quite frankly it wasn't.

Umm actually. I've wanted this card for a while...  Konami's got a ton of old useless cards I still want to get my hands on, even from the Volume Pack years prior to LOB.

That said, it's annoying how much cards are delayed by Konami in general. Something like Needlefiber is right now's annoyance, and Scramble Egg is also a victim of this since it should have come out half a decade ago.

Umm actually. I've wanted this card for a while...  Konami's got a ton of old useless cards I still want to get my hands on, even from the Volume Pack years prior to LOB.

That said, it's annoying how much cards are delayed by Konami in general. Something like Needlefiber is right now's annoyance, and Scramble Egg is also a victim of this since it should have come out half a decade ago.

i can respect wanting to collect those cards, but for a main slot in a main set, why would thay put such a terrible card in it? at this point, there's enough cards being held back from the TCG for them to release them in their own set. 

Ok, I'm sorry, but you are pissed that there's an extra card in the set that is reserved for older OCG only cards, and that it is not one of the cards that's suppose to come out in a whole other set in the future? I don't understand, this is not anything they don't normally do.

TCG isn’t getting the Link Vrains pack. Isolde, Curious, and Electrumite (and others?) are being released here.

Ok, I'm sorry, but you are pissed that there's an extra card in the set that is reserved for older OCG only cards, and that it is not one of the cards that's suppose to come out in a whole other set in the future? I don't understand, this is not anything they don't normally do.

what whole other set though? arc-V and the vrains pack (alongside many others that held some good stuff) are nonexistent it's been 3 years. almost 4 years now. it's annoying because it's essentially a terrible card, placed where a good card, or at the very least, a far more useful card, could have been. i suppose i may have sounded a bit... some word that implies arrogance, but i mainly meant that this could have gone to something more relevant/useful.

Wow, I never knew this card was printed in OCG before... and it was during ARC-V era. I wonder how did I miss this.

I only remember Yusei using this in one episode of 5D's and that's it.

And we're getting this in EXFO? Really Konami?

Might as well import Shuttleroid in the same pack!

Are you saying the playerbase deserves punishment for something the official TCG branch of Konami made?

Yup, cuz when OCG doesn't like a list, they make it known

You know those stupid lists with 0-3 changes OCG tried for a bit, players boycotted and were upset, OCG stopped doing it

If you're complacent, I'm not gonna really pity you. 

Yup, cuz when OCG doesn't like a list, they make it known

You know those stupid lists with 0-3 changes OCG tried for a bit, players boycotted and were upset, OCG stopped doing it

If you're complacent, I'm not gonna really pity you. 

I actually kind of get what you are saying. I stopped supporting pre-ordering stuff after the barrage of Pink Dolphins in my Nekroz boxes, and seeing Maximum Crisis went similarly years later to people complaining on the internet. I could write pages about all the stuff I don't like about the TCG, and pretty much only exist anymore to know about new cards and hunt for the collector fan items such as this thread's card.

Though I think cultural discrepancies are partly to blame. Japan and USA have a more community vs individualism kind of culture clash going for them, and unifying for a cause is not particularly easy easy. I'm pretty sure other people are in a similar boat to me in terms of supporting the game, but there's no "united resistance" of any kind.

I also have the feeling Konami doesn't value Japanese and American customers the same. They certainly value their money the same, but it looks like they listen and get involved more with the OCG overall, independently from any movements to make this happen.

I think it is excessive to go all "funk you TCG sissies", but alright then.....

I'd like to read more about what you are referring to though, about the OCG boycotting the game. It'd count as a "site that source" kind of comment, but truth be told, I'm just interested in that story. I haven't heard of it and it sounds really interesting.

I actually kind of get what you are saying. I stopped supporting pre-ordering stuff after the barrage of Pink Dolphins in my Nekroz boxes, and seeing Maximum Crisis went similarly years later to people complaining on the internet. I could write pages about all the stuff I don't like about the TCG, and pretty much only exist anymore to know about new cards and hunt for the collector fan items such as this thread's card.

Though I think cultural discrepancies are partly to blame. Japan and USA have a more community vs individualism kind of culture clash going for them, and unifying for a cause is not particularly easy easy. I'm pretty sure other people are in a similar boat to me in terms of supporting the game, but there's no "united resistance" of any kind.

I also have the feeling Konami doesn't value Japanese and American customers the same. They certainly value their money the same, but it looks like they listen and get involved more with the OCG overall, independently from any movements to make this happen.

I think it is excessive to go all "funk you TCG sissies", but alright then.....

I'd like to read more about what you are referring to though, about the OCG boycotting the game. It'd count as a "site that source" kind of comment, but truth be told, I'm just interested in that story. I haven't heard of it and it sounds really interesting.

Sure, so the major no change lists were July 2016 and January 2017 IIRC, pack sales fell significantly then

Correlation doesn't imply causation and stuff, but people were stick of Konami not changing the game, and they showed it with their wallets

Sure, so the major no change lists were July 2016 and January 2017 IIRC, pack sales fell significantly then

Correlation doesn't imply causation and stuff, but people were stick of Konami not changing the game, and they showed it with their wallets

Oh... I thought somebody had written a statement somewhere. That there was some sort of organized agreement behind it.

So they essentially silently voted with their wallet.....  That's fine I guess, but I was hoping for a more juicy story.

Over here, there'd be a fine line between Konami saying "we need to change things up to increase sales" and "TCG is no longer a rentable market so we are finalizing it" instead of changing practices. There might not be a line at all. I wonder how things would go.

EDIT:

On another note. The OPs card is in Spanish, my natal language, and I'll take this random chance to state that Spanish Yugioh cards bother me a lot. Their translations flat out suck. 

Oh... I thought somebody had written a statement somewhere. That there was some sort of organized agreement behind it.

So they essentially silently voted with their wallet.....  That's fine I guess, but I was hoping for a more juicy story.

Over here, there'd be a fine line between Konami saying "we need to change things up to increase sales" and "TCG is no longer a rentable market so we are finalizing it" instead of changing practices. There might not be a line at all. I wonder how things would go.

Sorry sleepy, this is  YGO nerds...not house of cards

Sorry sleepy, this is  YGO nerds...not house of cards

Though, how do you know TCG hasn't undergone the same lows and ups? I recall hearing Konami doesn't typically even reveal their numbers. Are you positive this hasn't happened already?

Though, how do you know TCG hasn't undergone the same lows and ups? I recall hearing Konami doesn't typically even reveal their numbers. Are you positive this hasn't happened already?

Yup, heard it from the ORG people. OCG started doing their massive revamp lists after that (look at Spyral for example)

TCG doesn't listen to the players. Players vocally wanted Trishula unbanned in OCG, it was done. Players wanted Zenmaiety back, it was done.

TCG R/D replied, "why should we"

Guest BGMCANN0N

This is egg-cellent. Almost half way done with the good ol' Egg Deck I have reserved for drastic times. Just have to wait to prepare the Egg-tra Deck...

Archived