[EXFO] Scramble Egg

Sure, so the major no change lists were July 2016 and January 2017 IIRC, pack sales fell significantly then

Correlation doesn't imply causation and stuff, but people were stick of Konami not changing the game, and they showed it with their wallets

This statement got my attention. Couldn't the sales drop be explained by the players not really needing to buy the new packs if the same decks they were playing in the past format(s) were still viable because of the minimal list changes? At this point it doesn't sound like a boycott to me, but IDK.

Guest BGMCANN0N

it's spelled Egg-stra you dumb f***

OT: You could play 3 of this and 1 Sonic Chick as a Linkuriboh engine.

Of course I forgot what "X" sounds like...A pun well ruined on my end. lol

Yeah that would be my intent. No reason to run 3 Chickies unless I want to maximize my potential of failure. Besides need room for the other "Egg" cards like "Winged Egg Elf" and "Gorgon Egg".

It doesn't have to be destroyed by your opponent's card effect. Interesting little thing about it.

Still not good, of course. But regardless.

I guess you could combo the baobaboon / metalfoes interaction with this. Still seems pretty slow, unless you want to factor temple of the kings in, but that sounds pretty inconsistent as is just to summon a sonic chick

Archived