(Cosplay AMA)

(GigaDrillBreaker)

As I'm sure you know, I'm working on a cosplay. I'm gonna be honest, I had typed out a long OP before but lost it because funk mobile. Expect some bare bones bullshit.

In addition to being a recorded video, this is going to be a themed AMA. So as to give people ideas on what to ask about, I'm limiting the topics to a few fields:

-Cosplay. You can ask me about this current cosplay, about past cosplays or Halloween costumes, or about any future cosplay ideas. Additionally, if you have any interest in cosplaying, feel free to ask me for ideas. Hina can verify I've got a pretty good ingenuity for fabrication. Furthermore, being a person who has been to a few cons, I have seen other people in some truly fantastic pieces, so if you have any interest in hearing about those, feel free to ask.

-Media. I am caught up on the Boko no Hero Academia manga, so if you want to talk about things not yet featured in the anime, make sure to put the question in a spoiler box and I'll cover it at the end. In addition to BNHA, I've seen plenty of anime, watched tons of shows, and viewed more movies than I could possibly count. I take an interest in film as a form of literature, so if you have any questions about the artistic side of movies, I could probably say a decent amount about just about any I've seen. Also feel free to ask me about music, but I can tell you now unless your question is specific, my answer is going to be extremely vague.

Man I miss the first OP I made for this. It was great. Oh well, this one's good enough.

What is your favorite color?

There's a lot of different languages in the world. Other than English, what's your favorite one? (You don't need to understand any of the language for it to count)

What's your favorite avatar you've used in your time here? And your favorite that I've used for that matter.

You've been gifted with one superpower of your choice, but using it for any purpose shortens your lifespan, and refusing to use it will mean instant death. What power do you wish for?

Archived