Data Transavatar Archetype ~ Columns matter now! And so do Psychics!

TOPsycho

In the set Extreme Force, there is a monster coming out, Data Transavatar Wattkinesis. It has a simple effect that lets you send it from your hand or field to the GY, and then move one of your opponent's monsters to an empty zone. Well, cool effect, but basically useless.

However! With a name like that, I thought there had to be more like it, so I started creating more Data Transavatar monsters, and I like them. Please note, I do not and have not played much with Psychic monsters, but I do believe I have captured their essence very well in this deck.

So without further ado, I introduce to you the Data Transavatar archerype, a collection of LIGHT/Psychic monsters with the desire to move around the cards on the field to help your plays!

Data Transavatar Electrodancer
LIGHT/Psychic
Lv1 Tuner Effect
600 ATK/0 DEF
(Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand or field to the GY, then target 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls; move that target to another of your opponent's appropriate Spell/Trap Zones. If you Synchro Summon a monster using this card and a "Data Transavatar" non-Tuner monster you control, you can treat that monster as Level 3. If this card is in your GY: you can shuffle 2 other "Data Transavatar" cards from your GY into the Deck; Special Summon this card, but banish it if it leaves the field.

Data Transavatar Lightningrunner
LIGHT/Psychic
Lv1 Tuner Effect
0 ATK/600 DEF
(Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand or field to the GY, then target 1 Spell/Trap card you control; move that target to another of your appropriate Spell/Trap Zones. If you Synchro Summon a monster using this card and a "Data Transavatar" non-Tuner monster you control, you can treat that monster as Level 3. If this card is in your GY: you can shuffle 2 other "Data Transavatar" cards from your GY into the Deck; Special Summon this card, but banish it if it leaves the field.

Data Transavatar Shockskater
LIGHT/Psychic
Lv4 Effect
0 ATK/1800 DEF
(Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand or field to the GY, then target 1 monster you control; move that target to another of your Main Monster Zones.

Data Transavatar Voltjumper
LIGHT/Psychic
Lv4 Tuner Synchro
2000 ATK/500 DEF
~1 Psychic Tuner + 1 Psychic Non-Tuner
Once per turn: you can move this card to another one of your Main Monster Zones. Negate the effects of your opponent's monsters in the same column as this card. When this card is sent to the GY: you can target 2 "Data Transavatar" monsters in your GY, except Synchro monsters; Special Summon 1 of them, then add the other to your hand.

Data Transavatar Zapcharger
LIGHT/Psychic
Lv4 Effect Synchro
1250 ATK/1250 DEF
Once per turn: you can move this card to another one of your Main Monster Zones. Negate the effects of your opponent's Spells in the same column as this card. When this card is sent to the GY: you can target 2 "Data Transavatar" monsters in your GY; add them to your hand.

Data Transavatar Thunderracer
LIGHT/Psychic
Lv4 Effect Synchro
500 ATK/2000 DEF
Once per turn: you can move this card to another one of your Main Monster Zones. Negate the effects of your opponent's Traps in the same column as this card. When this card is sent to the GY: you can target 2 "Data Transavatar" monsters in your GY (1 Tuner & 1 non-Tuner); Special Summon them.

Data Transavatar Technoprancer
LIGHT/Psychic
Lv12 Effect Synchro
3500 ATK/3500 DEF
~1 Psychic Tuner Synchro + 2 Psychic non-Tuner Synchros
Once per turn (Quick Effect): you can move this card to another one of your Main Monster Zones. Negate the effects of your opponent's cards in the same column as this card. When this card is sent to the GY: you can shuffle 8 other "Data Transavatar" monsters from your GY into the Deck; Special Summon this card.

Data Transavatar Space
Field Spell
Once per turn (Quick Effect): you can banish 1 "Data Transavatar" monster you control until the next Standby Phase; immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 "Data Transavatar" Synchro monster using monsters you control. During each End Phase: pay 200 LP for each Psychic Synchro monster you control or destroy this card.

Data Transavatar Initiation
Quick-Play Spell
Pay 1000 LP: activate 1 "Data Transavatar Room" from your Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Data Transavatar" monster from your Deck in Defense Position, also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Psychic monsters.

Data Transavatar Conversion
Continuous Trap
If a "Data Transavatar" card(s) you control would be destroyed (by battle or card effect), you can shuffle 1 of your banished "Data Transavatar" cards into the Deck for each card that would be destroyed instead.

Data Transavatar Reconstruction
Normal Trap
Shuffle 12 "Data Transavatar" cards from your GY into the Deck: draw 1 card, then gain 2000 LP.

Data Transavatar Processor
Continuous Spell
Once per turn: you can banish 2 "Data Transavatar" cards from your GY; draw 1 card, and if it is a "Data Transavatar" monster, you can Special Summon it.

Archived