[Serious] Striker's Quest For Longevity AMA

Nathanael D. Striker

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was bizarre reading your posts in the mod forum.

Anyway. How do you think this election thing went overall, compared to other mod appointments?

Oh yea, you get to read the story that lead to my resignation now. And bizarre? How?

And well, it went a hell of a lot better than the first election YCM tried to pull. It was an election for CC Mod back in 2011, and first past the post lead to the "winner" getting 3 votes, which was far from a majority. Essentially, no one was promoted then. This was before Black/Koko did their first term. If Alfred had done Alternative Vote, it would have gone smoother. As for the election before (oh hai, Zai), no drama is good for business here.

Oh yea, you get to read the story that lead to my resignation now. And bizarre? How?

And well, it went a hell of a lot better than the first election YCM tried to pull. It was an election for CC Mod back in 2011, and first past the post lead to the "winner" getting 3 votes, which was far from a majority. Essentially, no one was promoted then. This was before Black/Koko did their first term. If Alfred had done Alternative Vote, it would have gone smoother. As for the election before (oh hai, Zai), no drama is good for business here.

Well I get to read it from this end. I was there, I defended you.

Bizarre just because of seeing all these old mods who aren't mods

Well I get to read it from this end. I was there, I defended you.

Bizarre just because of seeing all these old mods who aren't mods

I mean the part of the story that took place in the mod form, silly. And yea. Granted, the first thing I did was read all the times where I was talked about. Strangely, only a couple times and they were essentially "Striker is not ready for CC Mod". Second thing was read almost everything I could in there. TBH, it was interesting for me because I got to see what the mods did for all those decisions that took place during my time on YCM.

But it's only me, and I walk alone

alright let me tell you. basically i was trying to return to this website. and when i clicked "log in" to access my account nothing would happen. tried 5 more times. still nothing.

then i decided to make a new account because i thought my account was somehow gone and i discovered these for security questions:

2ftuZIP.png

i then somehow finally logged in (after 30 minutes of frustration refreshing the pages to see if there were easier questions) and made the thread that i posted in my previous post in this thread.  and apparently:  @Flash Flyer - Sakura@ made those.  go figure.

alright let me tell you. basically i was trying to return to this website. and when i clicked "log in" to access my account nothing would happen. tried 5 more times. still nothing.

then i decided to make a new account because i thought my account was somehow gone and i discovered these for security questions:

2ftuZIP.png

i then somehow finally logged in (after 30 minutes of frustration refreshing the pages to see if there were easier questions) and made the thread that i posted in my previous post in this thread.  and apparently:  @Flash Flyer - [email protected] made those.  go figure.

holy sheet i would never be able to answer any of these

sakura wtf

Archived