Ask Me Anything

Ralsei

Cute

Chocolate or vanilla?

ZqV3fbD.gif

Definitely both mixed together. Don't have to chose one if you get both!

how dope was breath of the wild

CFCNWpN.gif

Awesome! I just started playing it again cause it had been a while, focusing on side quests this time around. It's still a lot of fun, even when I have a better idea of what the world is like. I still love just wandering around aimlessly!

Why’s your member title Yatagarasu and why does it include an image if you only have 41 posts?

kCCRZNr.gif

I helped out with one of the Halloween events, and as thanks for helping with it, I was allowed to keep the custom group that I used to guide members towards the end. Plus it gave me an incentive to stay on the site.

Do you no de wei?

M1vDdjT.gif

Go eat a tide pod.

Would you like a Stats question?

UC7MfXv.gif

No thanks, sounds boring!

You are walking down the street and notice a strange light emitting from a house on the corner. Do you continue walking and ignore the house or do you approach the house and investigate?

AuHke7q.gif

It's never worth it to rob a house that has lights in it, there could be people there. You just move on and try to find a house where it's more obvious that the people inside aren't home.

Don't take stupid risks.

Favorite Ace Attorney character besides the obvious?

Let's see...

ema-nudge.gif

Ema Skye was a fun character, I enjoyed her a lot. I was so glad to see her in the Investigations series as well. She's not, like, super stand out I guess, but she's nice.

max-toss2.gif

From the second game, definitely this guy. I wish he was more relevant beyond just being the defendant, cause holy funk he's hilarious.

dXUaDfa.gif

I loved Raymond Shields. Dude was a great character in the second Investigations game. Really just a solid game all around.

Aside from Kay herself, these are probably my top three. Max is kinda an edge case, cause I wish he had more relevancy, but the other two are fantastic.

You walk past the house: thinking nothing of the strange light that you saw. You make it home and decide it's time to go to bed. You do so, but then you wake up a few hours later to what feels like an earthquake. You think to yourself, "An earthquake? Those don't happen here." You get dressed, then head outside to investigate. Outside, you find an alien invasion force taking your neighbors away as prisoners. You are then discovered by one of the aliens. Do you surrender or do you fight back?

• 8 months later...

UC7MfXv.gif

It's been over half a year since I did this. I've been around a little more frequently and all, so I figured I would bump this and see if any new questions have come to light.

EDIT: You know, I coulda've sworn the rules had something about bumping not mattering in Misc, but I can't seem to find it now. Lock this if that isn't the case. >->''

Archived