A link with an indeterminate amount of markers

TF2_The_Scout

Crazy Link

EARTH

Cyberse/Link/Effect

ATK: ? Link: ?

1+ monsters

This card's ATK is equal to its Link Rating x500. If this card has a Link Rating higher than 4, it is unaffected by card effects and if higher than 5, it cannot be tributed. This card's Link markers become the following, depending on the number of monsters used as material:

1: 1 down

2: 1 up, 1 down

3: 1 up, 1 down, 1 left

4: 1 up, 1 down, 1 bottom left, 1 bottom right

4 + 1 monster with a Link Rating of 2: 1 up, 1 down, 1 bottom left, 1 bottom right, l left, l right

4 + 1 monster with a Link Rating of 3: 1 up, 1 down, l bottom left, 1 bottom right, 1 left, 1 right, 1 top right

4 + 1 monster with a Link Rating of 4: 1 up, l down, 1 bottom left, 1 bottom right, 1 left, 1 right, 1 top right, 1 top left

Crazy Link

EARTH

Cyberse/Link/Effect

ATK: ? Link: ?

1+ monsters

This card's ATK is equal to its Link Rating x500. If this card has a Link Rating higher than 4, it is unaffected by card effects and if higher than 5, it cannot be tributed. This card's Link markers become the following, depending on the number of monsters used as material:

1: 1 down

2: 1 up, 1 down

3: 1 up, 1 down, 1 left

4: 1 up, 1 down, 1 bottom left, 1 bottom right

4 + 1 monster with a Link Rating of 2: 1 up, 1 down, 1 bottom left, 1 bottom right, l left, l right

4 + 1 monster with a Link Rating of 3: 1 up, 1 down, l bottom left, 1 bottom right, 1 left, 1 right, 1 top right

4 + 1 monster with a Link Rating of 4: 1 up, l down, 1 bottom left, 1 bottom right, 1 left, 1 right, 1 top right, 1 top left

Quite a bit costly, wouldn't you agree? I mean, to access the 5 or higher Link Ratings and make it a 2500+ ATK monster, you need five monsters. And one must be a Link. Ouch. ​Then again, we have first turn Link cancers decks that Extra Link first turn and end the game too quickly, so maybe not as hard to make as I thought. However, given its effects, making it just a Link 4 might not actually be worth it for casuals, since it has 2000 ATK and it can't be boosted by your card effects. Link 5 or higher means it has trollface Kaiju protection, so that's pretty good.

Oh God, you may have to nerf this even though I insinuated before it was too costly. I was speaking from a casual standpoint. The aforementioned cancers Link spam decks could abuse this by making it a 4000 ATK beatstick that's unaffected by other cards ON THE FIRST TURN!!!!!!!!!!! The last thing we need is for these dumb cancers triple Firewall decks to have another thing to abuse. Maybe make it incapable of Link 7 or 8, that would make it infinitely more manageable.

Archived