You wanna run Mouse? FINE [Written] Frightfur Marionette

Bringerofcake

Frightfur Marionette

DARK

Fiend/Link/Effect

SW/S/SE

LINK 2/1600

3 "Fluffal" or "Frightfur" monsters

While you control this Link Summoned card: You can Special Summon 1 "Fluffal" monster from your hand. If a monster is Fusion Summoned to a zone this card points to: You can send 1 Spell from your Deck to your GY; add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell from your GY to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Frightfur Marionette" once per turn.

Woah man holy sheet you can run 3 mouse now. Just don't draw any of them or they'll all be dead, and you have to use your Normal Summon on them or they'll be dead and you can obviously see that I hate Mouse in Fluffals, and I hate when people suggest that the deck really can use all the dead advantage that they generate. Since this is a card making forum, I decided to invent a use for the stupid rodents. Even though Fluffals can function independently of Links, and have a few dece options already (Mrs. Radiant and Skulldread come to mind), I've been seeing far too many people talk about Mouse being good ever. It won't be, even if this card were to exist.

About the card itself, it's pretty simple. All the Fluffal are hard OPT, and being able to field fluffals means more links..I mean summon effects. The card also rewards you for playing it for fusion shenanigans by searching you monsters (mill a Vendor) or Fusion Spells (mill whatever you want, since it doesn't add the card until after resolution).

Frightfur Marionette

DARK

Fiend/Link/Effect

SW/S/SE

LINK 2/1600

While you control this Link Summoned card: You can Special Summon 1 "Fluffal" monster from your hand. If a monster is Fusion Summoned to a zone this card points to: You can send 1 Spell from your Deck to your GY; add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell from your GY to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Frightfur Marionette" once per turn.

Woah man holy s*** you can run 3 mouse now. Just don't draw any of them or they'll all be dead, and you have to use your Normal Summon on them or they'll be dead and you can obviously see that I hate Mouse in Fluffals, and I hate when people suggest that the deck really can use all the dead advantage that they generate. Since this is a card making forum, I decided to invent a use for the stupid rodents. Even though Fluffals can function independently of Links, and have a few dece options already (Mrs. Radiant and Skulldread come to mind), I've been seeing far too many people talk about Mouse being good ever. It won't be, even if this card were to exist.

About the card itself, it's pretty simple. All the Fluffal are hard OPT, and being able to field fluffals means more links..I mean summon effects. The card also rewards you for playing it for fusion shenanigans by searching you monsters (mill a Vendor) or Fusion Spells (mill whatever you want, since it doesn't add the card until after resolution).

It's a pretty good card, but one thing I would recommend would be to change the summoning conditions to also include "Edge Imp" monsters, which would allow for more synergy with fluffal sheep and edge imp sheep

Frightfur Marionette

DARK

Fiend/Link/Effect

SW/S/SE

LINK 2/1600

This is a good card, but I think you could get it to synergize with the archetype better by having the an effect that would fusion summon frightful monster using fluffal and edge imp monster from the GY or something. Or maybe have an effect that shuffles spells back into the deck after a fusion summon, in order to get back any used fusion spells or carder trader.

Archived