Power Ranger Mod Team

He has since ordered several members to frame it and put it on his wall while he tells his lady guests “I’ll love it when you call me big poppa”.

This is an outrageous act of misuse of authority. CowCow couldn’t even produce his divine tasting milk for 5 days straight after he melt the belt. Dad claimed it was because “This milk shitting plebeian needs to learn not to touch my whips with dem 24 inch rims. Quit playin’ with my funking name. Put respek on it.” When it reality, it was because CowCow dissed Dad in his first mixtape: “Milking Dollas”

Later, he learned that Rewas touched his whips, so out cam Sir Christopher Beltumbus. After his encounter, Rewas became addicted to Russian vodka.

Then, ABC found himself the next victim when he called Dad’s actually very delicious chicken “meh”. No video games for u ABC.

Next, Zai got the belt for updating the PR thread

Other victims include Winter(for unknown reasons), MACHISMO(also for unknown reasons), Captain Murphy(for cliffhanger announcements), Black(for misleading name), and Red Hulk(this one was actually justified, since Dad is Black Hulk).

I think you get the picture.

Cowcow is just honoring a tradition 

Archived