Integration Monster: Vampire's Extradimensional Beast (Fusion and Synchro)

ABC Gun

Artwork for this card done by http://m2-works.com/index.html please support them when you can

HJ2AloA.png
Vampire's Extradimensional Beast (DARK/Zombie/Fusion/Synchro/Tuner/Effect/Level 5/ATK 400/DEF 2600)
1 Zombie Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Zombie monsters
Cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck using this card as material, except Zombie monsters. If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 of your Level 4 or lower banished Zombie monsters with 0 DEF. If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie monster with 0 DEF from your GY. You can only use each effect of "Vampire's Extradimensional Beast" once per turn.

​Why didn't Konami ever think of this, I think it could've worked plus its just a different version of the Extra Deck Pendulum Monsters they were pushing a while ago. This particular "Integration Monster" (Fusion and Synchro) can be Fusion Summoned or Synchro Summoned the way you do with any normal Fusion or Synchro. You could use Instant Fusion to use its first effect, or just Synchro Summon with the right materials on the field to Special Summon potentially 1 of those materials back from your GY. This card is pretty easy to understand, just apply either a Fusion Summon condition or a Synchro Summon condition to this card at one time, and in the right Deck could even be used in combo heavy Decks to set up massive field advantage.

​Do you think I should try to make more Integration Monsters, or no more?

This is the kind of versatility I wanted to see out of the dual nature of Pendulums. I legit wish it was a thing, and I think Magic the Gathering and even Pokemon have both made cards with dual colors/types so there's no way Konami hasn't seen this concept before if they care about scouting the competition to any serious degree.  Zarc is evidence that they do know of it, but I hope they are just reserving it for something post VRAINS era.

Both effects function well with Zombies, although I'm not all that fond of its Level. The Shiranui Tuner and Plague are Level 2s, Uni-Zombie is gonna be 3 or 4, and Mezuki and all other Shiranui that I recall are Level 4, so this is not really an ideal amount of stars. 

If it was Level 6, it'd make a good difference IMO. It wouldn't support Uni Zombie, but it would help the other Zombie Tuners.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you even make these cards?

Someone please answer this because I am new and i want to make pendulum monsters on this site but don't know how.

Basically he made these cards on TCGEditor (well, 1 Synchro and 1 Fusion, then took off half of one of them and overlaid it on top). That's about it.

As for your other question, our cardmaker currently does not have Pendulum or Link Monsters as an option, so you will need to use the aforementioned TCGEditor for those right now. 

=====

That being said though, please look over the rules for Custom Cards before you post again; thanks.

How do you even make these cards?

Someone please answer this because I am new and i want to make pendulum monsters on this site but don't know how.

I used TCGEditor to make 1 Fusion and 1 Synchro versions of this card (www.tcgeditor.com/), then I just used the paint program on my laptop to edit those 2 versions together. I made the card as an experiment to see if it could be possible for Konami to make actual "Integration" monsters like Supreme King Z-ARC was from the ARC-V anime, and from this I think at least a Fusion/Synchro Monster is possible.

Archived