tormey test things

Tormented

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll add it back when the staff team agree upon it being a good idea (not that I can actually put it forward to them at this current moment in time)

obv I'm not gonna give full thoughts right now but to any who see this and wonder (and since imma be sleeping soon) my stance is that depending how it works probably with restrictions could be fine.

shouldnt be too hard to draft up some quick restrictions. making up a quick one right now: do not use mentions to harass someone else's notifications box. do not mention the same user more than once per 60 mins(multiple mentions of the same user in the same post is fine). also maybe you are punished only if someone else reports it and shows they've been receiving too many mentions from the same user, so that there's no punishment if neither side minds it.

I'm 100% behind tagging with @, I've been wondering if something like that was possible. 

If someone's spamming mentions at you, ask them to stop. If they persist, report them and your notification box will be enough evidence for a mod to provide punishment for the offender.

Also, really cool how the member groups are changing the colors of the username for posts.

Archived