Seeing as this seems to be a big talking point, any discussion related to recent changes should probably go here rather than being spammed in status (I have no right to actually enforce this, just seems like a good idea)
Current list of changes is as follows:
- Added the "Mention" system. Allows members to @ one another to draw attention to one or more members, including moderators.
- Added new skins to YCM's theme selection.
- Custom Member Groups are now visible everywhere, including the status bar. This includes name change colours and custom effects.
- Reputation points are now visible at the top of your screen.
- You can now click links in status comments.
- Signatures are now visible inside of profiles rather than exclusively being on posts.
- Implemented new site default theme YCM Modern with an accompanying Thin variant for lower resolution displays.
- Recent Posts are now visible below Recent Threads.
- Last visit time is visible in the user information next to a forum post.
- Implemented YCM Vintage theme for that old Classic Theme.
- The person who is the creator of a topic now receives a simple identifier in the user information section on their posts. (Only occurs on additional posts, not on the start of the thread)
- Pushed the release of "YCM Memory" as a new theme, has a clean White and Black style.
- Fixed a bug on YCM Classic with posts being misaligned(?)
- Pushed the release of the new theme "YCM Uniform", a theme which has the ability to use custom backgrounds as well as a slightly more colourful appearance.
- Profile tabs have been re-organized to make better logical sense, the points tab was also hidden as it had no use.
- Users can now hover over topics and are presented with a preview of the topic discussion.
- Moderators can now use BBCode in the Forum and Sub-Forum descriptions.
- Users are now notified by PM when their member group has been changed by a member of staff.
- Moderators are now able to reverse warnings via the ModCP
- Staff team have been provided with an easier more simple banning method. (Mostly for use for bots etc)
- Introduced some new BBCodes for the site to use.
- Secondary Groups are now displayed on the site.
- Implemented a new button "Use Full Editor" which allows users to get to the standalone editor more swiftly.
- Modified the Member Edit function to work better for the staff team.
Implemented BBCode in Statuses.Pending fixes.
- Implemented a Global New Topic button which will allow users to create a new thread regardless of their location in the forum.
- Added a separator for Pinned and Regular Topics.
- Implemented the Anchor system to BBCode so you can now jump to certain pieces of text in a post.
- User level (in stars) now shows regardless of being in a separate group or not.
- You can now view which sections members are most active on in their profile.
- Current member restrictions are visible to the staff team on hover of users.
- Find my content is no longer limited to 1 year of search results.
- Users now receive a warning message on posts older than 30 days (to not necro)
- Member ID is now visible in your profile (this number is your ID for the member number you are)
- Fixed the donation button on profiles not functioning.
- Added a new navigation button for the New Card Maker
Changes will be updated here as they happen.
Edited by Tormented, 23 April 2018 - 09:43 AM.