Seeing as this seems to be a big talking point, any discussion related to recent changes should probably go here rather than being spammed in status (I have no right to actually enforce this, just seems like a good idea)
Current list of changes is as follows:
- Added the "Mention" system. Allows members to @ one another to draw attention to one or more members, including moderators.
- Added new skins to YCM's theme selection.
- Custom Member Groups are now visible everywhere, including the status bar. This includes name change colors and custom effects.
- Reputation points are now visible at the top of your screen.
- You can now click links in status comments.
- Signatures are now visible inside of profiles rather than exclusively being on posts.
- Implemented new site default theme YCM Modern with an accompanying Thin variant for lower resolution displays.
- Recent Posts are now visible below Recent Threads.
- Last visit time is visible in the user information next to a forum post.
- Implemented YCM Vintage theme for that old Classic Theme.
- The person who is the creator of a topic now receives a simple identifier in the user information section on their posts. (Only occurs on additional posts, not on the start of the thread)
- Pushed the release of "YCM Memory" as a new theme, has a clean White and Black style.
- Fixed a bug on YCM Classic with posts being misaligned(?)
- Pushed the release of the new theme "YCM Uniform", a theme which has the ability to use custom backgrounds as well as a slightly more colorful appearance.
- Profile tabs have been re-organized to make better logical sense, the points tab was also hidden as it had no use.
Changes will be updated here as they happen, please note that all changes will likely not function very well on YCM 2 and 2edgy as both of these are archaic and inherently broken.
Edited by Tormented, 15 February 2018 - 10:44 AM.