Site Changes Discussion

Tormented

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@@mido9

I'm aware of this bug, unsure of what causes it but will do my best to find a solution, granted it's not the end of the world but it would be nice to do away with it.

@

Will look into a potential solution for that issue.

It's probably not a bug as much as it is just that you forgot to toggle off the option to notify people for one of these notification types. There might even be an option for it in my settings.

@Hi I'm Dad has mentioned this for a while now, would likes for statuses be possible 

It is possible on newer versions of invision but this is something I would need to look into, I would love for it to be a feature.

cBFm6gx.jpg

Found a bug

am aware trying to figure out what is causing it, sometimes it doesn't load at all other times it does and gives you that message.

@Hi I'm Dad has mentioned this for a while now, would likes for statuses be possible 

Idk why it didn't mention me.  

It is possible on newer versions of invision but this is something I would need to look into, I would love for it to be a feature.

am aware trying to figure out what is causing it, sometimes it doesn't load at all other times it does and gives you that message.

If this hasn't been pinned yet, I'll pin the thread.  Also, do you know anything about in-thread pinned posts being a possibility?

@@Tormented

@Hi I'm Dad

Between Dad, Dae, and Speedroid, I've come to the conclusion that non-letters don't work if you type the mention out. You can use the @mention button still.

Japanese characters work, as I tested with Parenthesis/Giga's name earlier.

EDIT: wait I used the button for dad and it still failed, nani?

Idk why it didn't mention me.  

If this hasn't been pinned yet, I'll pin the thread.  Also, do you know anything about in-thread pinned posts being a possibility?

If there's a plugin that exists for it, absolutely, I'm limited by what those more talented than myself have done.

If there's a plugin that exists for it, absolutely, I'm limited by what those more talented than myself have done.

The only other question I really have is the warn system.  We've been doing it manually by hand, and I honestly don't mind.  It makes warns personal since I send a message with each one.  However, is that something you can fix?  If not, don't worry bout it.

@Hi I'm Dad

There are existing re-vamped warn systems that I could look into, yes.

@@Tormented

@Hi I'm Dad

Between Dad, Dae, and Speedroid, I've come to the conclusion that non-letters don't work if you type the mention out. You can use the @mention button still.

I don't know about this, seems like an issue with symbols then, breaking the code rip.

@@Tormented

@Hi I'm Dad

it's not an elegant solution but for the names that are a pain in the ass to @mention, type it out manually in bbcode. there's a bbcode button at the top left of the dialogue box where you type your post in. click that and see how the mention turns into a slightly longer piece of code.

@Hi I'm Dad

There are existing re-vamped warn systems that I could look into, yes.

I don't know about this, seems like an issue with symbols then, breaking the code rip, let me try... 

@[member'"Hi I'm Dad"]

yeahhh like this

Archived