Site Changes Discussion

Tormented

There is now an option to toggle your visibility on any page of the forum, you find this in your navigation bar at the top of the page, the exact location varies per theme but they are all found at the top of the page.

weM4Way.png

If you hover over the button it will display your current status.

RseRXMS.png

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is now an option to toggle your visibility on any page of the forum, you find this in your navigation bar at the top of the page, the exact location varies per theme but they are all found at the top of the page.

weM4Way.png

If you hover over the button it will display your current status.

RseRXMS.png

Why were you not made a mod 4 years ago jfc

Why were you not made a mod 4 years ago jfc

I'm gonna take credit for him becoming a mod even though it's really not to do with me because I'm a good overlord.

This reminds me I noticed sometimes the notification drop down thing (the screen that shows up when you click the notification bell) sometimes stretches across the screen. I don't know what causes it cause it isn't happening right now just posting here cause I forgot until now.

• 2 weeks later...

No, the theme changer is specifically built into that theme, all the themes are pre-made and are retro-fitted/fixed to work with YCMs system, adding an entirely new thing to modify themes is a little out my skill range.

This would apply to changing the colours too.

• 3 weeks later...

I've told you at least three other times that I have no idea why that's changed and I've tried disabling all the plugins and that has no effect on it so it literally just changed overnight for no understandable reason and I don't know what to do to get it back.

b2d375924f6696e74a3906a1e85e24a6.png

WHERE'S MY "SEARCH IN SECTION: MEMBERS" TORMEY

Do you know about searching directly in the "Members" tab? I know it used to be from "Search" and that changed, but at least you can still search members-nya.

Also, I should have mentioned this when I found out back when you first said it was gone, but I thought Darling would do it-nya (I did tell him).

Suggestion for YCM Flatten:

For the category title class ("maintitle" I think it is), decrease the bottom padding, and make the font bold and a bit bigger? Right now it barely stands out.

Yeah, this is a running issue with some of the themes, certain things are slightly hard to read and/or see the difference between, I'll certainly take a look and see what I can find, the backend editor for themes is passible at best.

• 2 weeks later...

What if we could add scheduled topic posting. Once you press post, you'd have the option to post it on a certain date and time. Would be useful for themed posts and the sort. 

That is already an option Moderators have access to if you want something setup you could PM a mod.

You added the ability to post images in statuses, why was it revoked?

Broke censors (everything was censored) and the spacing was much larger compared to what it is now.

I've been looking into a way of fixing it but have yet to come up with anything, unfortunately.

• 3 months later...

Archived