Site Changes Discussion

Tormented

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because someone with that name might not exist. Is it not fine to just  change your name without dealing with an account name that isn't taken?

I can't change my name to just Dad because it gives me "this username is already taken".  That's the problem.

Well, they must exist somehow then, my bad.

@Dad

It's really weird that this doesn't call that exact user though.

That's my point.  Even after digging and digging, and digging, I can't find them.  So it's honestly not worth it.  I appreciate your advice tho.

I took the liberty of adding the current changes that I'm aware of to the OP so we can keep track of them.

@@Tormented

If you could let us know right away when you've changed something (you currently are, I'm just making this public) I'll add it to the OP while you work.  Also, no, still doesn't work.

@@нallohallo

wMJiITHqRzGYqM8HHOv23A.png

What the funk is this special h in your name you special snowflake

Oh noes. It seems I've been found out.

Yea I couldn't actually rename myself to HalloHallo cuz @@Hallohallo exists. (Thanks @@Yui ) So I decided to search for unique letters that resemble H.

And voila! 

Tbh I wouldn't mind if someone changes @@Hallohallo name to Hallo and my name to HalloHallo.

Just gotta say I like these changes.

I hope users don't replace the quoting function with the @ function for replies inside the same thread (I kind of like having what is being replied to right there to read and being able to spoiler it if it's too clutter-ish). The @ function sounds great if it works from anywhere at YCM to any section/sub-section/thread/status anywhere.

Archived