YCM Modern Theme Release

Tormented

Hi All,

Just to keep you all up to date, YCM Modern is now officially live as our new site default. You can change to it using the "Change Theme" functionality at the bottom of the page and if you are a fan of the original theme you are welcome to change it back using the "YCM Classic" option.

If you find any bugs, please do not hesitate to let me know in this thread.

If you are having issues with the site's width please try the alternate version of the site "YCM Modern Thin"

D2rFuIP.png

Tormey

KcAV4E0.png

This is the theme on my laptop's full screen (1366x768). There shouldn't be left-right scrolling!!! And needs more space! 

Still needs some work.

5ca0c11eeb4bfeca403fd4ae6e77a57e.png

Odd CowCow reported similar issues, I'll release a fix to this, will likely just be an alternative version of the theme that is thinner.

This is the theme on my laptop's full screen (1366x768). There shouldn't be left-right scrolling!!! And needs more space!

tumblr_mofz5daEPJ1qixfalo1_500.gif

I thought I was the only person with that stupid resolution.

Anyway, I'm gonna take a sec to mirror the above sentiments that the theme is too wide. Text also seems a bit smaller than on other themes, but that might just be my eyes playing tricks on me. All the colors except for indigo are super-easy to read on this new theme though, so kudos for that.

Doesn't seem to be a permanent fix. Encountering the same issue again. My best guess is it happens when switching themes, but this is probably something you should come back to later instead of worrying about it while working on other things, since it's really just more of an inconvenience than an actual major issue (even just switching to bbcode mode and back fixes the broken image thumbnails).

The theme looks great, but the "Connect through Twitter" button is gone. It pretty much took me an hour to figure out what my username and password is since I never got the "forgot my password" email.

Thought of making a new account to be able to log in to tell you the issue I was experiencing, but I couldn't figure out what the hell I was supposed to do with the "registration question", and then after a few tries it just told me "Forbidden. You submitted too quickly."

None of this was an issue until today. Fortunately, now that I know all my info, I have access to my cards even though my evening evaporated. Hope you're all doing well.

Archived