100% Pure Lightsworns

Ultimagamer

This is a fun little thing I made, 100% pure lightsworns. Every single card in this deck is a lightsworn card ( is a lightsworn card by name or has lightsworn in it's text ) Please tell me what you guys think. I always find this a fun build to run, especially when you can get out gragonith and shire and get them to over 5000 attack

Main Deck

Monsters ( 40 ) 

3 Judgement Dragon

2 Gragonith 

2 Celestia

2 Wulf

3 Garoth

2 Jain

3 Raiden

3 Lyla

2 Ehren

2 Felis

2 Jenis

2 Aurkus

3 lumina

2 Minerva 

2 Shire

3 Ryko

2 Rinyan

Spells ( 13 ) 

3 Solar Recharge

3 Charge of the Light Brigade

2 Lightsworn Sanctuary

2 Lightsworn Sabre

3 Realm of Light

Traps ( 7 ) 

2 Lightsworn Judgement

3 Lightsworn Barrier

2 Glorious Illusion

Extra Deck ( 6 ) 

3 Michael

3 Minerva

Get the Link in the extra deck, just cuz?

Ever thought about twilightsworns? They are still lightsworns, after all

I did, but later scrapped the idea The decks works better for me with just lightsworns rather than the twilight ones

also, in this deck the link monster creates a bit too much field minus to bring out and use. You could add it in for the lols tho

Hope this isn't too off topic, but the deck looks pretty cheap.  If I got back into Yugioh, how much do you think a build close to this would cost?

its not competitive, but yea it's cheap. Except minerva though, but she's only 6 each and you could get away with just 1-2 instead of 3. 3 michael though, he's a good card to have always at the ready 

If you're playing pure lightsworns only you don't need 60 cards. 40 cards is better in every scenario for LS.

that can be true, but what I found myself in a lot was milling too much, which led to deck out. Plus, having more lightsworn names gets shire and gragonith up to huge attack points

that can be true, but what I found myself in a lot was milling too much, which led to deck out. Plus, having more lightsworn names gets shire and gragonith up to huge attack points

If theirs an issue with too much mill you could always throw a Jar of Avarice or 2 in their to try and deal with that problem plus it can recycle your Spells and Traps.

Archived