Black Opinionions on Peaple

Blake

How many megatons of TNT equivalent do you think would be needed to destroy the Earth? Assuming optimal but realistic placement

ok since you changed the title to make it about people, edit: If I were made of TNT, how fat do you think I'd have to be to destroy the Earth?

Don't worry if you don't get a sprite. It just means I want to convey a particular emotion if I do use one.

Talk dirty to me.

I'm glad to have you back around. Having actual change is awesome, and you've been a positive force for sure.

Historically, I've been neutral with a slightly positive feeling towards you, but that's a lot more positive lately.

How many megatons of TNT equivalent do you think would be needed to destroy the Earth? Assuming optimal but realistic placement

ok since you changed the title to make it about people, edit: If I were made of TNT, how fat do you think I'd have to be to destroy the Earth?

mXhmwnt.png?1

lay it on me

Yui're a cool dude. Specifically the kind with basketballs on his shoulders.

You're a ton of fun to talk to, and you kind've remind me of a midpoint between Fusion and DL, come to think of it. I'm glad to have you as a friend nowadays, even if you are a total derp.

Greetings young one.

ijnZkFT.png?1

You are the definition of someone who hasn't changed. You're a bit more cautious about it, but you still act the same as you did in the past, simply with a careful coat of paint on top of it.

[Picture of Peas]

-PLE

g2X2fXn.png?1
You got the joke! Totes amazing! XD

I still don't have much of one on you. You exist. You're kinda funny. About all I have to say.

Black (for misleading name)

You are incredibly frustrating. I want to truly get along with you, but it's so hard to get a read on you, and you can't hold yourself in an argument to save your life.

I don't think you're a bad person, but I think you get in over your head and create issues that aren't there a lot of times.

me

idk you shitpost and stuff????

xd

Another person I honestly have a hard time getting a good read on. Sometimes you feel super serious, others you feel like you're completely joking, and you never manage to make it clear which it is until you go 100%.

I like you, but am confoose?

shore

You're one of my favorite people to have met through joining RPs. You seem like you're usually chill, and it's always fun to joek around with you. I should probably talk to you, but I'm funking lazy 8D

[Angie A]

[Angie B]

angie can funk right off

You're more prominent than you used to be. It's nice to see someone who disagrees with the masses but keeps a level head, even though you're not alone in that. You have a good sense of humor, and you're no longer discount mitch!

Oooooooooooooh boi, let's hear this.

You've come a long way. I have an easier time talking to you than most of the people I know, though that's also due to me being less nervous in general. But, like you've said, it's kinda like talking into a mirror at times.

I like ya, my dude.

Teehee, I’m dropping in!

Pictured: Neph in her natural state

I should do a better job of talking to you. I don't talk to people a lot, still, even if I have an easier time, but I've dropped the ball on that. I'm sorry.

You're a good person who's just now learning to be an adult, and you've got a long way to go. But I believe in you.

you aint heard it like this before

055tJKj.png?1

GH-GH-GH-GHOOOOOOOST!

legit idk i haven't seen you in years man

Go.

I value you. You're a nice guy, and I enjoy your antics.

aRLlq25.png?1

Look what the cat dragged in.

Now, you know that I appreciate you. It's nice to be able to talk to you more often now, even if I am a bit whiny or exasperated a lot of it. I genuinely want your attempts in literature to suceed, and I look forward to what they bring.

whoa that @@Proto?

Been a while, glad you're alive!

KeI8Wzz.png?1

WHY THE sheet ARE YOU HERE?!

Do I really need to give an opinion on one of my oldest friends here? I think you could do with being around a bit more, but I definitely understand that you have a life. And hate Skype and Discord for some reason.

It's always fun talking with you, and I miss the old days with me, you, Creator, DL, and El.

You're one of my favorite people to have met through joining RPs. You seem like you're usually chill, and it's always fun to joek around with you. I should probably talk to you, but I'm f***ing lazy 8D

Thanks my dude! I should try to talk to you and the other more too, but I have a similar problem of being a lazy but also you've indirectly taught me things that I wish I didn't know about so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived