Create a Card Game (WITH Pics)

Lystern

You know create a card game, right? Now you can create a card with image on it.

Basically:
Create a card that fits above user's image, then post another image (If the image is too big, place it in spoiler), and so on...
-----------------
[spoiler=Starting Image]3Eoo3A.jpg

REMINDER: 

Keep all pics used in here to PG-17, meaning no adult/explicit content (see general rule 4). If you have questions about if an image is appropriate, please ask beforehand so you don't get into trouble.

While that rule is in place to prevent any difference in judgment between mods, some of them may have a lower tolerance as such and may address that if a member raises a report.

I did plan on making this at a later point in time, but guess it's here now so...

REMINDER: Keep all pics used in here to PG-17, meaning no adult/explicit content (see general rule 4). If you have questions about if an image is appropriate, please ask beforehand so you don't get into trouble.

While that rule is in place to prevent any difference in judgment between mods, some of them may have a lower tolerance as such and may address that if a member raises a report.

====
Corroded Arena Castle
Field Spell
Zombie monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: You can activate 1 of these effects.
● Special Summon 1 Zombie monster from your GY.
● Return 1 of your banished Zombie monsters to the GY.

[spoiler=Next pic]

Dh6xPu7.png

I technically made this on GIMP, and you know who this is by now. For game purposes, you can treat it as something else. 

Hopefully this game works out.

Dh6xPu7.png

Foxfire Magician

lv 4 FIRE

Beast-Warrior/Effect

While this card is face-up on the field or in the GY, this card is also treated as a Spellcaster Monster. Once per turn: you can banish 1 Spell Card from your GY; inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent.

ATK/800 DEF/1800

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Pic:

eclipsedragoambra.jpg

(Remind me if you used that art recently in CC)

Blazing Dragon Brawler

Link 2 | FIRE | Dragon | Link | Effect

ATK 1900

E / S

2 Dragon monsters

(1) If a Dragon monster you control battles an opponent's monster, double any battle damage it inflicts to your opponent. (2) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can Tribute 1 monster this card points to; it gains ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster it is battling until the end of the Battle Phase.

[spoiler=Next image]
cSpUWVJ.png

Those of you in Sleepy's drawing club already saw this, so...

I already used this one for off-site cards, but yeah, I'll let you figure out how to work with this one.

Just for clarification purposes (if it isn't obvious), it is an anthro deer.

• 4 months later...

(Just gonna push this one up, and post the card I already made with this pic. Then again, it's not like I haven't already posted it yet)

[spoiler=Next time, use more conventional art for other members]

cardmaker20test2.png

Diver Deer Sakura

Link 3 | WATER | Beast-Warrior | Link | Effect

N W E

2+ monsters, except Tokens

You can only use each of this card name's effects once per turn. ① You can target a number of cards on the field, up to the number of monsters this card points to; banish them until the End Phase. ② You can Special Summon 1 "Diver Deer" monster from your hand or GY, then monsters your opponent controls lose ATK and DEF equal to its ATK.

I'm not going to post the rest of the archetype this card's 2nd effect references, unless you all want to see it otherwise. 

So...next image and something more conventional.

Blue_Wave_Dragon%2C_Tetra-drive_Dragon_%

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/cardfight/images/b/bd/Blue_Wave_Dragon%2C_Tetra-drive_Dragon_%28Full_Art%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20180123060947

(YCM still sucks at loading stuff from Wikia, but probably on their end; not ours. This one should be more reasonable to work with)

Galaxy-Eyes Exciton Dragon
LIGHT/Dragon/Effect/Level 8/2500 ATK/2000 DEF
If your opponent controls a monster, and all the monsters (if any) on your side of the field and in your Graveyard are LIGHT (and only LIGHT), you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in face-up Defense Position. You can only Special Summon 1 "Galaxy-Eyes Exciton Dragon" per turn this way. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up Xyz Monster your opponent controls; detach all materials from it.

[spoiler=Image]
Vncr66Y.jpg

Whoa there mate. That's not quite fitting for a card.

But I took it as a challenge and decided to repaint this guy and add a proper background to make it a real Yu-Gi-Oh monster :3

hold my beer.

ulti_card_trooper_by_xstutzx-dcg9s88.jpg

Ulti-Card Trooper [dark_by_xstutzx-dcfyvws.png]

cg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.png

[ Machine / Fusion / Effect ]

Must be Fusion Summoned. Once per turn: You can send 1 monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. This card gains 500 ATK for each monster sent to the Graveyard this way.

ATK/ 2100    DEF/ 2100

==============

next: I had to save this thread from death, so I could see what people could come up with these   :cool:

[spoiler=Frozen Plant]ice_cluster_amaryllis__request__by_xstut

Frozen Phoenix Flower

Fire/Plant/Effect

Level 3

This card can't be normal summoned/set. Once per turn: you can special summon this card from your hand in defence position. When this card is sent to the graveyard: special summon this card in defence position during the End Phase. You don't take battle damage when this card is face up on the field. If this card is special summoned from the graveyard, negate the following effect: this card can't change battle position.

1600 Atk/ 0 Def

[spoiler=Artwork]dragon_mech_by_isra_ac-d78bqa8.jpg

Cybertech Dragon
Link 4 | DARK | Machine | Link | Effect
W E SW SE
2+ monsters with different names
If this card was Link Summoned using 2 or more Link Monsters as material, it cannot be targeted or destroyed by an opponent's effects. Once per turn: You can banish 1 monster from your GY; this card gains that monster's effects until the end of your next turn. If this Link Summoned card leaves the field: Special Summon as many monsters used as this card's Link Materials as possible from your GY.

[spoiler=pic]
kirin.jpg

Yes, I want Kirin back.

Kirin, Legendary Beast of the East

LIGHT/Wyrm/Effect

Level 6/ 2100Atk/ 2200Def

This card can't be destroyed by battle if it is the only monster that you control in the Main Monster zone.

When there is a Field Spell on the field: you can special summon this card from your hand. You can special summon "Kirin, Legendary Beast of the East" in this way only once per turn. When This card is sent to the graveyard: add one Wyrm monster from your deck or GY to your hand.

[spoiler=Next]363bf0a7be663f5ebbfc69c6912bc6e3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Alien Eliminator Lord

Link 3 | DARK | Reptile | Link | Effect

SW S SE

3 "Alien" monsters

Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can place 1 A-Counter on all monsters your opponent controls. If an "Alien" monster you control battles an opponent's monster with an A-Counter: Destroy that opponent's monster, then your opponent takes damage equal to half its ATK, and when you do, this card gains 500 ATK. If this Link Summoned card leaves the field: Special Summon up to 2 "Alien" monsters with different names from your hand or GY, except "Alien Eliminator Lord", then place an equal number of A-Counters on monsters your opponent controls.

(I'm not an Alien player, but suppose this should help them better utilize their A-Counters except for small stat drops)

I'll leave 2-3 images for the next member to make a card with; just pick one, but if you want to be adventurous and make multiples, go for it. All of the pics are rather large though...

[spoiler=Take your pick]

NWzypuk.jpg

1514962963.rudragon_strech_deer_by_phati

Holy.Dragon.Religious.Soul.Saver.full.21

• 4 weeks later...

Third Pick

Angelic Sorceress

Level 7

LIGHT/Spellcaster/Effect

You can special summon this card (From your hand) by shuffling back into the deck one card from your hand. Every time a Spell is activated: place a Spell Counter on this card (max 7). Once per turn, when a card effect that would make you pay LP as a cost is activated: you can remove 4 Spell Counters from this card instead. When this card leaves the field and it had counters on it: you can place as many of those Spell counters on another card you control.

2300 Atk/ 2400 Def

https://pin.it/wff26lxjl35q7w

Third Pick

Angelic Sorceress

Level 7

LIGHT/Spellcaster/Effect

You can special summon this card (From your hand) by shuffling back into the deck one card from your hand. Every time a Spell is activated: place a Spell Counter on this card (max 7). Once per turn, when a card effect that would make you pay LP as a cost is activated: you can remove 4 Spell Counters from this card instead. When this card leaves the field and it had counters on it: you can place as many of those Spell counters on another card you control.

2300 Atk/ 2400 Def

"https://pin.it/fcgi7vutpif5om"https://pin.it/fcgi7vutpif5om[/url]

Your link is broken

Yeah, it's working.

ae45fc5f0811b68df88423b793663613.jpg

Forbidden Keeper of the Grave
Level 8 | DARK | Zombie | Effect
3000/2000
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or GY) by Tributing 2 monsters your opponent controls that were Special Summoned from the GY. Your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters, except from the GY. Each time a monster is sent to the GY, this card gains 200 ATK.

===
N/P:

[spoiler=Pick 1 or the other]
1514962963.rudragon_strech_deer_by_phati
XGS4fCF.png

Im picking 2nd

--------------------

Strawberry Dragon

EARTH

Plant/Effect

Level 3 - 1000/1000

(This card is also treated as Dragon.) If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a monster you control: Apply following effects, depending on type of that monster:

● Plant: Special Summon 1 Plant monster from your GY.

● Dragon: Normal Summon 1 Dragon monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set.(You can gain this effect once per turn.)

[spoiler=Image]li6DTFm.jpg

Guess I'll just make a card with the remaining pic later. 

Vanguard of the Heavenly Ruin

Level 6 | LIGHT | Fairy | Effect

2400/1000

While this Tribute Summoned card is face-up on the field, other monsters cannot activate their effects the turn they are Summoned.

[spoiler=Next pic (I made this in 2011 just so you know)]

IMG009.png

• 2 weeks later...

INGE1W9.png

Hollish Charmstringer
Vanguard of the Heavenly Ruin
Rank 5 | WIND | Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
1600/2000
3 or more Level 5 Monsters.
If this card is targeted for an attack: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon it on your side of the field, then change the target to it. You can only use this effect once per turn.

[spoiler=Next Pic (Old as HECK)]TNzbBL3.png

Urban Shinobi

Level 3 | EARTH | Warrior | Normal

1200/0

A regular girl lacking the power required to become a true ninja, her best skills are unparalleled shuriken throwing. However, her disguising skills are certainly in need of work. 

(I made do with whatever the pic was, so...yeah)

[spoiler=Next pic]

DD15.png

Yes, this is an anthro deer wearing a wetsuit; similar to the Sakura one earlier on in the thread. I made this for another archetype, but it is currently not in use. I look forward to seeing what you can come up with using the pic.

(Of course, if this one proves too awkward to work with, I'll give you another pic later.)

For future reference to everyone, if you aren't able to design a card based on any given picture, just avoid the thread. Remember, you're getting post count in this section so /skip posts should be kept to a minimum. If this were still in Games, it wouldn't be an issue. 

But to keep game going, I'll just make a card out of the last pic (though I'll reserve it now so I can get to it when done with class since time is limited at the moment). It's harder for me because I know what I designed pic for and its intended support, but...let's see what comes up.

====

EDIT: Alright, here we go. 

Diver_Deer_Champion.png

Diver Deer Champion Xīfānlián (Passionflower)

Link 5 | WATER | Beast-Warrior | Link | Effect

W E SW S SE

3+ monsters with different names
You can only use this card name's ③ effect once per turn. ① Cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's effects. ② If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can banish the top card of their Deck, face-down. ③ If this card is sent to the GY: You can pay 1000 LP; Special Summon this card. 

Alright then, let's try something that's not as unorthodox to work with. 

Perfect_Performance_Ange_Full_Art.png

Mermail Abysskyme

SW, S, SE

WATER/Aqua/Link/Effect

2+ Fish, Sea Serpent or Aqua Monsters.

When this card is summoned: you can discard one "Mermail" monster from your hand, then add one "Mermail" monster from your GY with a name different from the discarded monster's. All Water monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF for every Face up Spell on your side of the field while there is either "Umi" or an "Abyss" Equip Spell equipped to this card. When this card leaves the field as a result of an attack or one of your opponent's card effect: Special summon a level 5 or higher "Mermail" monster from your GY; that monster is unaffected by card effects and can't be destroyed by battle until the End Phase, but it's effects are negated also destroy it during your End Phase. "Umi" must be face up on the field for this effect to activate.

2000 ATK/ Link-3

[spoiler=NEXT]bf1b3dba2c9daac6d7aef0bc0d283e7f.jpg

I apologize if this is overpowered, but it struck me as a big boss monster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Empress of the Cosmos

DARK/Spellcaster/Effect/Level 12/Atk&Def/5000:

Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card must first be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 "Cosmo Queens" you control. This card's Summon cannot be negated. When your opponent would activate a Spell Card, you may banish 1 Spellcaster from your hand, field or GY: negate the activation and destroy that card, and if you do, this card gains 500 Atk. Once per turn, and only once that turn, you may shuffle Spellcasters from your banished zone back into your Deck (min. 3), and if you do, draw 2 cards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=]sb10064464s-001.jpg?v=1&c=EWSAsset&k=2&d

• 3 weeks later...

(You do have to mention where this is being summoned from, but then again, 3 Cosmo Queens should be relatively hard to amass, unless you do some over-the-wall combo to spam them out / Pendulum. But...that's for another discussion)

Sanctified Forest

Field Spell

Beast, Beast-Warrior and non-WIND Winged Beast monsters gain 500 ATK/DEF. Once per turn, you can Normal Summon 1 Beast, Beast-Warrior or non-WIND Winged Beast in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

[spoiler=next pics]

Pick 1 of them to use; you got a choice. And yes, they're all safe for work. 

3074a6ff89e0ab7d1af90b739f93682b--furry-

61c1b74b59f0f13ff3d948bd3d23666a.jpg

damienthehusky2_by_demonsoulk-dbld27s.pn

2nd one.

Fiber Network Surfer

LIGHT

Cyberse/Link/Effect

Link-2 / ATK 1400

E / SW

1+ Normal monsters

When this card is Link Summoned to a zone a Link monster points to: Special Summon Link 2 or lower Link monster from your GY to the zone this card points to. During Battle Phase(Quick Effect): Send this card to GY, then target 1 Link monster from your GY except this card; Special Summon it.

-----------------

beasc-beautiful-scenes-fantasy-world_2.j

Archived