Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Create a Card Game (WITH Pics)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,365 posts
    Last Visit 23 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

For future reference to everyone, if you aren't able to design a card based on any given picture, just avoid the thread. Remember, you're getting post count in this section so /skip posts should be kept to a minimum. If this were still in Games, it wouldn't be an issue. 

But to keep game going, I'll just make a card out of the last pic (though I'll reserve it now so I can get to it when done with class since time is limited at the moment). It's harder for me because I know what I designed pic for and its intended support, but...let's see what comes up.

====

EDIT: Alright, here we go. 

Diver_Deer_Champion.png

Diver Deer Champion Xīfānlián (Passionflower)

Link 5 | WATER | Beast-Warrior | Link | Effect

W E SW S SE

3+ monsters with different names
You can only use this card name's ③ effect once per turn. ① Cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's effects. ② If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can banish the top card of their Deck, face-down. ③ If this card is sent to the GY: You can pay 1000 LP; Special Summon this card. 

Alright then, let's try something that's not as unorthodox to work with. 

Perfect_Performance_Ange_Full_Art.png

Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura, 10 September 2018 - 09:31 PM.
Card made, and new next image to play with.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Ἄργος Πανόπτης

Ἄργος Πανόπτης

Argos Panoptes

• Members
  • 104 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:46 PM
  • Discord:Eltanin#9717

Mermail Abysskyme

SW, S, SE

WATER/Aqua/Link/Effect

2+ Fish, Sea Serpent or Aqua Monsters.

When this card is summoned: you can discard one "Mermail" monster from your hand, then add one "Mermail" monster from your GY with a name different from the discarded monster's. All Water monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF for every Face up Spell on your side of the field while there is either "Umi" or an "Abyss" Equip Spell equipped to this card. When this card leaves the field as a result of an attack or one of your opponent's card effect: Special summon a level 5 or higher "Mermail" monster from your GY; that monster is unaffected by card effects and can't be destroyed by battle until the End Phase, but it's effects are negated also destroy it during your End Phase. "Umi" must be face up on the field for this effect to activate.

2000 ATK/ Link-3

NEXT

Rookie member of the AGM team

Funzies

TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist

• Members
  • 41 posts
    Last Visit Oct 17 2018 06:35 PM

I apologize if this is overpowered, but it struck me as a big boss monster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Empress of the Cosmos

DARK/Spellcaster/Effect/Level 12/Atk&Def/5000:

Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card must first be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 "Cosmo Queens" you control. This card's Summon cannot be negated. When your opponent would activate a Spell Card, you may banish 1 Spellcaster from your hand, field or GY: negate the activation and destroy that card, and if you do, this card gains 500 Atk. Once per turn, and only once that turn, you may shuffle Spellcasters from your banished zone back into your Deck (min. 3), and if you do, draw 2 cards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,365 posts

(You do have to mention where this is being summoned from, but then again, 3 Cosmo Queens should be relatively hard to amass, unless you do some over-the-wall combo to spam them out / Pendulum. But...that's for another discussion)

Sanctified Forest

Field Spell

Beast, Beast-Warrior and non-WIND Winged Beast monsters gain 500 ATK/DEF. Once per turn, you can Normal Summon 1 Beast, Beast-Warrior or non-WIND Winged Beast in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

next pics

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 221 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:14 PM
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

2nd one.

Fiber Network Surfer

LIGHT

Cyberse/Link/Effect

Link-2 / ATK 1400

E / SW

1+ Normal monsters

When this card is Link Summoned to a zone a Link monster points to: Special Summon Link 2 or lower Link monster from your GY to the zone this card points to. During Battle Phase(Quick Effect): Send this card to GY, then target 1 Link monster from your GY except this card; Special Summon it.

-----------------

beasc-beautiful-scenes-fantasy-world_2.j

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,365 posts

Conveniently, the 2nd one is also the one I like best out of the bunch.

But anyway...

Fantasy Skyship Panthenal

Level 7 | WIND | Machine | Effect

2500 | 2000

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 2 Machine monsters you control and/or from your hand with different names. You can only Special Summon "Fantasy Skyship Panthenal" this way once per turn. Cannot be targeted by your opponent's effects. If this attacking card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, after damage calculation: It can make a second attack in a row.

Dragonic_Thunder%2C_Rage_of_the_Thunder_

https://vignette.wik...=20170710052658

(Would be nice if YCM / Wikia didn't hate each other so shit wouldn't shrink, but oh well...)

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users