Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights - x2

Proxy Dragon - x1

Heavymetalfoes Electrumite - x1

Number 39: Utopia - x1

Tornado Dragon - x1

Number 41: Bagooska the Terribly Tired Tapir - x1

Number S39: Utopia the Lightning - x1

Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy - x1

This deck is just a lot of fun, and there's so much flexibility in its plays with a lot of great potential for some really nasty boards. The Mythical Beasts make their appearance not just for the free summon that's a Pendulum, but also their usefulness as monsters. Having easier access to Electrumite means I have the option of placing Goliath in the Extra Deck and the ability to Pendulum Summon that thanks to the Spirit Pendulums. The usefulness of Scale 9 rears its head even more with enabling Getsuga, who, in conjunction with Hanzo, just ends up allowing me to generate a LOT of value in a turn and go into larger plays. Jogen is just a very good card, and a free summon so long as I have a Ninjitsu Art in hand is super useful, especially when it's a Warrior Pendulum to boot; it lets me use it for either Isolde (searching the Spirit Pendulum pieces) or Electrumite (for doing what Electrumite does). Art of Alchemy with Notebook is just a very good draw engine, and... wow, this deck honestly just surprises me. It's very fun, and can get pretty silly pretty quickly.

Lots of small changes that add up to some big changes! Dropped BLS and Butterspy for a second Getsuga and three Trashers. Dropped Basilisk for a second Jackal instead. Tossed in Desires and Monster Reborn. Dropped Upstart since this is above 40 cards now. Extra Deck got shuffled about; dropped some Xyz Monsters for more Link monsters. Dropped Gryphon because I actually just never used it. Doubled down on Isolde, put in Proxy Dragon for them horizontal arrows. Tornado Dragon because I found myself wanting and able to use it way too often. All that good stuff.

Archived