LC Kaiba artwork reveals

We only have a low-resolution picture, but this appears to reveal 1 new card.

e0a773d9gy1fo44o2im4jj20qo0k0gn0.jpg?res

Opinion-based observations:

On the fold-up Game Board, from left to right, we appear to have:

* The artwork of the card described as “Even Ring of Destruction gets a new twist that’s a little less explosive, but will surely detonate any chance your opponent has in the long game.“, as hinted by its miniature flames.

* A new card based on “Gyakutteno Megami“, a rare card that Kaiba was forced to use in self-defense. Or it could be a new alternate artwork for that card.

* The artwork for the following description: “Lord of D. has a new incarnation that paves the way for mighty Dragons by finding powerful spells to herald their arrival!

Source: https://ygorganization.com/lckaiba-turnabout-theme/ > Nuremberg International Toy Fair

Ok, predictions. The "less explosive Ring of Destruction" is gonna be a continuous trap with a OPT Ring of Destruction that only burns for half the ATK.

Gyakutteno Megami is going to be a dexterity card like those that Magic has.

Lord of D is going to be able to search for any spell with the word "Dragon" in its text.

Here is hoping the mini Ring of Destruction trades burn power for becoming a hand trap, and with no awkward conditions.

Lord of D is going to be able to search for any spell with the word "Dragon" in its text.

I hope for the same. I thought about it grabbing "Dragon" Spells first, but then it wouldn't be able to grab Return of the Dragon's Lord, as its OCG name is Gospel of Revival.

Here is hoping the mini Ring of Destruction trades burn power for becoming a hand trap, and with no awkward conditions.

I hope for the same. I thought about it grabbing "Dragon" Spells first, but then it wouldn't be able to grab Return of the Dragon's Lord, as its OCG name is Gospel of Revival.

hell I want them to just straight-up make "Dragon" an archetype for the massive can of worms it would open

• 4 weeks later...

Archived