DovaPinions

Dova

I'm interested.

Oh, Tormey. I have heard whispers of you here and there, mostly in regards to this site, but actually seeing the work you do...wow. Putting us in the cardmaker section to shame :P Keep at it, and thanks for what you've already done!

hit me

and also my avatar while you're at it

Boy, am I glad I entered the RP section. Happy fun times all round, even if I haven't actually been in a proper RP with you yet (except for the that one time let's forget that D:) Also, how else would I have chosen Sayori as best girl? But yeah, nice to have a friendly RP person to chat with :3

Avi looks nice; fitting. is that an animu

I have no idea who anybody is anymore so gimme your worst.

no idea who you are either lol

don't really like death metal tho

Hullo rich man

Hullo powerful cow

So glad you're a mod! Approachable, helpful, I always thought of you as the unofficial mod of RP. Judging from your recent work, you're going to be a good general one regardless.

Oh, no, I'm not Tormented; we're just good friends. I'm Hina

It'll make for a funny story so it's all well.

wow brb while i kms

Sadly, I still barely know you :(

Touhou is not a animu

one of those vidya games the kids are all talking about these days then?

Hi.

Oh, Striker. What a maelstrom of emotions you've brought up in me. I really do like you most of the time, and am glad to see you back and posting a bunch more. Good card designer, civil headed, sometimes funny, but your ambition and search for support is a little tiring at times. Ah well, good all round guy, and wouldn't lose you just for that :P

I'm interested.

Oh, Tormey. I have heard whispers of you here and there, mostly in regards to this site, but actually seeing the work you do...wow. Putting us in the cardmaker section to shame :P Keep at it, and thanks for what you've already done!

One more before I sleep!

I am curious

Oh come on Nyx, what can I say? One of the first people I properly met on this site, as the AGM was the the first sort of community here I was a part of. Draconus was a great cardmaker, but as the head I did feel rather beneath him, and Sakura was Sakura. You were some to relate to as another cardmaker, and although there are people I've gotten to know off site a lot more than you, its always nice to see you around.

*tiptoes into the thread*

Someone who I look up to as an artist. Always liked your style, but this is about you, not your art. Seriously, is it possible to be more friendly than you are? I mean, you laugh, you joke, you encourage, you support; save some niceness for the rest of us!

lmk

i mean i never took you seriously and laughed at your stuff but you still savagely destroy me in the rulings thread so idk

boof!

Ngl I always got you mixed up with Sleepy and Smear. I barely see you around, although I have yet to see a post of yours that I don't like :P

The reason F.A monsters don't get their effects when summoned off of pit stop is essentially because they aren't effects that activate in hand. The reason you can activate Astrograph that you searched off of Wavering Eyes is because it causes disputes. If I have X card in hand (not Astrograph), activate Wavering Eyes and search Astrograph, then declare that I am summoning Astrograph, my opponent can say "I don't think the card in your hand was Astrograph" (Which it isn't). My opponent calls a judge, but what can the judge do? He can't tell my opponent that the card in my hand wasn't Astrograph, because he is revealing something that isn't public knowledge. This rule was created to solve stupid sheet like this. 

ruining my facade that i know what im talking about >:(

DVPGzi_UQAAGY5z.jpg

I really dunno why you've taken a liking to me, but I am glad you have. You were mentioned on and off during my initial time here, and considering the controversy around you and your ban, I didn't know what to expect. But now you just seem like any old person with strong political beliefs. Not my cup of tea, true, but there's a person there; and not an unlikable one either. As I said, good to get to know you  now that you're back.

Archived