Sakura gives opinions

Flash Flyer - Sakura

this ought to be good

on me

Let's see...

I'm not going to deny the fact that you did give the mod team a fair bit of hell over the past couple years, so yeah. 

The most interested I have been in an opinion thread thus far.

You need to be more active, but otherwise you're doing far more work to fix this site than YCMaker ever will in this day and age. No seriously, you added new themes and stuff for us.

IDK, go make more Showcase stuff.

Greetings comrade.

I don't know; probably it's a similar case, but you do tend to get into a couple of scuffles with other users nowadays. You probably should try to resolve those problems.

As for other vets saying you haven't changed since you first came here, how much of that is actually true, I don't know. Given from what I know about your dark ages and up until now, you're doing fine. 

(Maybe you could've had a productive tenure as a CC mod if stuff never happened, but that remains to be seen.)

Oh, and when are you doing the Season 18 Open?

hit me

As a General mod, you did fine in handling stuff. 

Personality-wise, probably being a bit too "rash" in coming to conclusions about certain things and then some other stuff you already mentioned when grilling the mod team. (And yeah, it was needed)

Verily.

I appreciate you taking the time to try revitalize the Literature section, because let's face it, the place is essentially dead most of the time. 

Other than that, probably neutral (but in a good way). 

iU8EggM.png

I'll deal with any new ones after this post within the next batch. 

I had this saved, but apparently YCM trashed it. So...I gotta rewrite and no, I didn't forget about this.

JZOuwhh.gif

Really unsure on this one.

A lot of the time I see you posting, it's usually shortposting outside Misc. If you do post quality stuff, I likely haven't seen it due to not reading certain threads. Other than that, neutral.

Well, your opinion on me doesn't change much, so let's go with something else.

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon

For the most part, it did improve a lot from the original, but at the same time, it's still basically a rehash of the original storyline. 

Things I still wish they could've improved on:

• Stronger opponents in the postgame. (Yes, they pushed them up a bit more, but level 66-70 is still meh. Honestly would've liked them in the mid-70s / low 80s, but that's probably using Gen 5 as a reference point because hell knows why they brought the split EXP formula back.)
  • Actually use more local culture than the tourist stuff you see in Waikīkī.
    • More modern local speech (talking about that one guy in Hau'oli City who says "howzit"; you really don't hear people say that nowadays unless for local hotel commercials and even that is rare.) Like Icy pointed out in the S/M area, they really could've expanded on the pidgin English, but honestly, I don't know a lot of them and I live here. 
    • I would also say more insight into Hawaiian religion and culture, but I'm giving them a pass because the subject itself is complex (coming from me after a semester of the "surface" parts of it) and still being researched. Wouldn't expect GF to really get into things that even those with a Ph.D in Hawaiian studies are still figuring out. 
  • Why no option for rubber slippers / flip flops (for bulk of you) as wearable footwear. Could've been a really cheap option too because a lot of people wear them here (self included on weekends).

Hi?

IDK, you're sporadic in CC. You should really post more in there (especially with the stuff you generate from the CaC games). 

Remember, you get post count in CC; Games doesn't. 

Hihihi

You have a tendency to overreport stuff (or did in the past), but that isn't necessarily a bad thing since we do encourage people to report stuff instead of contributing to any drama / whatnot. 

As of right now, you're doing fine on trial period. 

Go for it.

How do I say this?

You have the tendency to alternate between a serious member and one who causes the site some trouble in terms of breaking rules (like the status bar / Misc ones / inappropriate content rules at several instances in time). 

After a while, it's hard to tell if some of your jokes are legitimately this and no harm, or they're done with intent. 

iU8EggM.png

Uh yeah, that should do it for now.

What are your thoughts on engineering as a career path?  And myself of course, if you will.

1. It's generally tough because of its nature, but it'll pay off in the long run as it'll always be needed. (Unlike some guys who have other degrees and working at Costco/Walmart). Especially over here since we don't have a ton of industries that one can go into. 

I do wish I graduated already, but a lot of factors contributed to the delay, like some lapsing in certain areas, timing (because UH has money problems) and the instructors. Some are good, but others aren't. 

2. As for you, I have to commend you on keeping General and stuff in line; also for helping to keep this place in check. Again, thanks for covering in CC last month. 

Your opinion on me?

For a relative new member, you're doing fine, especially since you have improved a bit since first joining. 

Hopefully you can stick around for a while longer, since you have potential. 

I dunno if you see me enough to have an opinion of me.

I've been told you contribute often to RP, so suppose that's a good thing. Guess the other thing I remember about you is posting in TCG a bit about Superheavies, but that seems to be a while back. 

We all already know it, but let's see how you word it.

Since Black already mentioned things, no use hiding stuff.

One thing is your personality at times, which either makes you come off as either arrogant (in the sense of "I know better than everyone else") or pushy into whatever happens in the mod forum (well, least from last year anyway). Also some of the drama that you got involved in over the years involving certain issues.

====

Right now, nothing else really comes up, but that's probably the amount of gripes I had in the past that I care to remember at the time of writing.

i wonder if you saw my report on this vulgar post.....

i know im getting somthing at least somthing between 1-5 on a scale of 1-10 so somthing else. what would you think would happen if i became mod of misc.

Not really; either you never filed one or Dad got to it while I was asleep at 5 am. 

3.5 / 10.

Uh yeah, we technically already have an unofficial Misc mod. But in all seriousness, you are nowhere near ready for modship. Probably would result in more chaos in here if we picked you. 

(In all seriousness, Misc doesn't need a mod, or Dad already does a good job at keeping tabs on this place.)

pls respond

IDK, I don't go in Debates that much (if at all), nor did I really pay attention to your posts in the distant past. 

For the most part, nothing major on you; either good or bad. So, it's basically neutral at the moment.

me me

Same with Jesse, I don't know you from the MyBB era so whatever I'm writing now is based on your performance since coming back. (If I even remember what was on your temp account before you got access to old one.)

One thing I need to point out is you spamming #krow4mod the last couple months when it was not appropriate. Other than that, most of your posts (from what I see) are in Misc or the General area. 

As a result, I really can't say much about you other than being a frequent Misc poster.

At the moment, neutral (haven't seen you around lately, or I miss the threads you frequent). 

iU8EggM.png

But yeah, you can also ask me for opinions on other stuff instead of evaluating you as a member, etc.

Archived