That's just like your opinion man

Sunshine Jesse

:DD 

I like your politics ^^

Don't really see you around enough to form a strong opinion but you seem nice enough.  Anyone who uses :DD and ^^ is either a really nice person or a dickhead and I've seen nothing to suggest that you're the latter.

A new challenger approaches!!!

I'm glad you became a mod. You seem like you got a good head on your shoulders and you're definitely friendly enough. At the very least, I don't forsee any PR disasters coming from you. You don't really come off as having any huge flaws that need addressing, but you manage to avoid being boring despite this.

(cut image to reduce post size)

A lot of my activity didn't line up with your own so I never really got to form a strong opinion. I do appreciate how intent you are on keeping your AMA and music opinion thread alive though.

what could possibly go wrong

Also happy to see someone else who appreciates best meguca tbh

I can really tell how much you care about this site and its userbase and I don't think I've ever seen a bad opinion come from you, both on the site itself and on the card game. You seem more in tune with the needs and desires of the community than almost anyone else, and because of that (and the above), I hold a lot of respect for you and greatly trust your judgement.

Homura is my third favorite character in all of fiction. I resonate a lot with her motives and personality (for better and worse) and I love literally everything about her design. The only characters I can definitively say I like more than her are Zack Fair and Simon, although there are a few more who come close.

talk sheet get hit

I can't get over how much your avatar makes you look like Shia Lebouf. I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks that or if I'm just crazy.

I can really tell how much you care about this site and its userbase and I don't think I've ever seen a bad opinion come from you, both on the site itself and on the card game. You seem more in tune with the needs and desires of the community than almost anyone else, and because of that (and the above), I hold a lot of respect for you and greatly trust your judgement.

I really don't know what to say except "thank you". Kinda flabbergasted that you think so highly of me.

Homura is my third favorite character in all of fiction. I resonate a lot with her motives and personality (for better and worse) and I love literally everything about her design. The only characters I can definitively say I like more than her are Zack Fair and Simon, although there are a few more who come close.

I don't think I'd rank her quite that highly, but from that certain point in the series onward, I felt myself resonating with her. Like you said for you, her motives really struck a chord with me, and her personality makes a lot of sense to me with how I used to shell up, despite what I came from.

[spoiler=movie spooler]And while people hate her for what she did, all I could msuter was a heartbroken "God dammit, Homura". I can't blame her. The action is totally logical from her PoV. I could see myself doing similar in her situation. It's just... sad that she can't see the forest for the trees.

It was written perfectly, despite how painful it was. I just hope it does eventually continue.

Don't really see you around enough to form a strong opinion but you seem nice enough.  Anyone who uses :DD and ^^ is either a really nice person or a dickhead and I've seen nothing to suggest that you're the latter.

The ":DD" and "^^" is more because i'm quite happy to get your opinion, i do respect you as a person due to your being well versed in political affairs and maintaining strong independent views

Knew I shoulda voted for you.

You're more or less the face of the mod team to me (despite not being its leader), and because of that, you appear to be the "designated" (probably voluntary) fall guy for all of the mod team's internal drama. True or not, it's still something I respect about you, because you're more dedicated to PR than anyone else on the team. Overall, I could say a lot of the same things I said about Black towards you. You have very good judgment and are definitely trustworthy, and you make it very evident how much you care. Among the mod team, you're probably the one who's authority most comes from legitimately good judgment over simply having the power to enact that judgment.

Have we ever interacted?

Nope.

It's good to see your member group, but the text seems to still be white. How flimsy (not of you).

You're by far the most well-read and well-spoken person on this site, and even among all the communities I regularly visit. You have an abnormally captivating charisma about you as well. 

-image-

I also used to hate you. You came off as either needlessly contrarian or as a sheep that parrots the political views of whatever group you associate with, no matter how non-genuine they were. I don't think either of those things anymore (although you definitely do have a contrarian streak), and over the years I've come to recognize that you're actually a fundamentally good person with your heart in the right place. You're easily my closest friend on YCM now, and the only one I actually talk to outside of the site. I should probably make more friends here

i'll play the card game sooner or later goddamn

Archived