That's just like your opinion man

Sunshine Jesse

You could give your impressions though. Unless it truly is a blank slate. o.o

I've really seen nothing to suggest anything other than you being a cool, inoffensive person.

nevermind lol

sometimes you just don't know a person until you actually read what they post

sorry for getting your hopes up

you're the only person on this site that I consistently respect

thanks i generally like what you have to say too

DAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII OPINIONSURU!

My opinion on you isn't much different than it used to be. You're just less actively annoying.

Snoop%20Dogg.gif  Snoop%20Dogg.gif  Snoop%20Dogg.gif

You're the hero we need. Shine on, you crazy diamond.

please tell me you'd also erase the meme

Yeah, sure, but if I couldn't kill two birds with one stone, I wouldn't be killing the meme.

Coo.

I really treasure the memories of all of the RP we've done together in the past. Those times were some of the most fun and impactful experiences I've had on this site by far.

Please and thank you.

Now that I've been talking to you a lot more, my opinion isn't really that much different than it was... on the surface. There's just more to it now. A lot more. To put a long story short I was right on the money, holy sheet. I actually enjoy discussing things with you more than I have for anyone else on YCM, and it isn't even close. You've already shaken up a lot of the ideas I've had and conclusions I've come to and I really appreciate that.

I'm really glad I actually started talking to you instead of just wondering what it'd be like.

And of course there are a lot more things, but I'd rather not go on and on about it. Suffice it to say, you've already had a hell of an impact on me. It also just feels really weird and embarrassing to spend 5 paragraphs gushing about someone.

Archived