I ain't going around to all your threads

Kazooie

I think you're ok

I have no idea about you at all. Never interacted, never really in the same sections aside from Misc, and even then, no real interaction. Got no opinion about you anyway.

Understandable. It’s hard to talk when there’s little in common. Even I know that.

Still, birbs r cool.

heck yeah, birbs are cool as funk.

Who?

same.

• 3 weeks later...

Thoughts on rum?

Not something I've ever tried. I ain't opposed to it, I just haven't actually given it a shot so I can't say too much about it.

imma post here again just for fun

yer a butt, yui.

My opinions on you don't seem to change a lot. You're a fun person to be around, and I wouldn't mind being in an RP with you sometime, but there's been a lack of stuff that's caught my eye and since I'm gonna be around less, I'm not really gonna be keeping up with potential RP's either.

Keep on lesbianing it up, bud.

How do you feel about narcotics and mind-altering substances?

Not just alcohol, but like, everything from benzos to meth.

Eh.

I know my feelings on 'em doesn't do much. I wouldn't do the harder stuff, and even the lighter stuff, which would pretty much only be marijuana, would probably be once in a blue moon, cause I don't know if I have a personality that would result in that stuff being addictive (in a crippling way).

I've always had the opinion that trying to make this stuff flat out illegal is just going to hurt more people in the long run than regulating it would, but... It's a very touchy subject and definitely not black and white, so I don't talk about it much. 

Shy, but fly.

You're an alright dude. I wish I could say more, but... Honestly, we're both pretty quiet around YCM. When I do post and make the rounds, I don't tend to see ya around, so it's not like we have a ton of chances to interact.

I hear good things about you, and people were passionate about bringing you back, so hey, you can't be a bad dude, we just don't talk much or have much in common it feels like. Definitely have nothing personal against you.

Let's see...

Gotta be honest here...

Over the years maybe you'd also be surprised if you saw the completely opposite ways in which you've addressed me depending on the situation in which we've interacted, and that really prevents me from taking your words or actions to heart, since I can't fully shake off the feel that you are... volatile.

But some of those are instances that go back up to 2012, and I believe in people improving and changing over time. I still voted in favor of you when the PR mod thing happened since you are still a very well beloved member at the site, and since so many people hold you to such high regard and your presence seems so positive.

So on a personal level, IDK, but as a good member, I give a thumbs up.

Let's see...

Gotta be honest here...

Over the years maybe you'd also be surprised if you saw the completely opposite ways in which you've addressed me depending on the situation in which we've interacted, and that really prevents me from taking your words or actions to heart, since I can't fully shake off the feel that you are... volatile.

But some of those are instances that go back up to 2012, and I believe in people improving and changing over time. I still voted in favor of you when the PR mod thing happened since you are still a very well beloved member at the site, and since so many people hold you to such high regard and your presence seems so positive.

So on a personal level, IDK, but as a good member, I give a thumbs up.

I'm gonna be one hundred percent honest.

Back in 2012, I was in a TERRIBLE place. Mentally I was exhausted, physically I was malnourished cause I didn't take care of myself, and honestly, it ended up bleeding over to YCM cause some people on the site treated me terribly. It ended up making me a lot more hostile than I like, looking back...

My memory is also terrible, so I can't recall specifics. All I can remember is that I disliked you, why, I can't even remember now. This ran up until... 2014ish, when I realized, "Holy funk, you're being a dumbass, stop acting like that. You can't even remember why you disliked Sleepy."

So that's probably around the point where I tried to turn it around? I can't even recall, but I didn't start improving myself consistently until around 2016.

I was probably passive aggressive towards you for reasons I don't even remember, probably because I was on my guard and thought something dumb, I really can't remember. I might've had you confused with someone else, cause that's happened, or maybe you were close with someone that I didn't trust for the life of me. I wasn't a great person in early 2014, I just wasn't a confrontational person.

And now, 100% honest, I have no issues with you these days. I think you're a perfectly nice person who I apparently distrusted for reasons I honestly cannot remember. That's on me, not you. I was a broken little sheet back in 2014-16, it took a lot of time to pull myself to a respectable position and a lot of help from people, and there are people who I hurt or didn't treat fairly along the way.

And just cause I can't remember specifics, doesn't mean it didn't happen, so I'm really sorry if there were times I treated you badly, cause that sheet ain't alright.

[spoiler=Quote]

I'm gonna be one hundred percent honest.

Back in 2012, I was in a TERRIBLE place. Mentally I was exhausted, physically I was malnourished cause I didn't take care of myself, and honestly, it ended up bleeding over to YCM cause some people on the site treated me terribly. It ended up making me a lot more hostile than I like, looking back...

My memory is also terrible, so I can't recall specifics. All I can remember is that I disliked you, why, I can't even remember now. This ran up until... 2014ish, when I realized, "Holy funk, you're being a dumbass, stop acting like that. You can't even remember why you disliked Sleepy."

So that's probably around the point where I tried to turn it around? I can't even recall, but I didn't start improving myself consistently until around 2016.

I was probably passive aggressive towards you for reasons I don't even remember, probably because I was on my guard and thought something dumb, I really can't remember. I might've had you confused with someone else, cause that's happened, or maybe you were close with someone that I didn't trust for the life of me. I wasn't a great person in early 2014, I just wasn't a confrontational person.

And now, 100% honest, I have no issues with you these days. I think you're a perfectly nice person who I apparently distrusted for reasons I honestly cannot remember. That's on me, not you. I was a broken little sheet back in 2014-16, it took a lot of time to pull myself to a respectable position and a lot of help from people, and there are people who I hurt or didn't treat fairly along the way.

And just cause I can't remember specifics, doesn't mean it didn't happen, so I'm really sorry if there were times I treated you badly, cause that sheet ain't alright.

To be more specific on what some of it could be for, I think Black and you were worried about DL's well being back then, and I was the odd variable you guys could identify. I understand the sentiment. Though to be fair the parts that did cause the bad exchanges to be allowed to exist started up from poor choices from my end, like me getting cocky on my opinion on a card, to the point of over-defending my argument and stuff would just escalate out of anybody's hands from there.

Also again, I do think people improve over time. I think and hope I have, and I believe you have, so it's fine, but thanks for the reply. It means a lot.

To be more specific on what some of it could be for, I think Black and you were worried about DL's well being back then, and I was the odd variable you guys could identify. I understand the sentiment. Though to be fair the parts that did cause the bad exchanges to be allowed to exist started up from poor choices from my end, like me getting cocky on my opinion on a card, to the point of over-defending my argument and stuff would just escalate out of anybody's hands from there.

Also again, I do think people improve over time. I think and hope I have, and I believe you have, so it's fine, but thanks for the reply. It means a lot.

That... Makes the most sense, honestly. I was fairly close to DL in the past, especially around that timeframe, and might've heard about bits and pieces of stuff...

But of course, it's really unlikely to hear the whole story, so I'm pretty sure whatever I might've acted like towards you was pretty unwarranted, and you really did deserve an apology for that. I'm glad it was able to help, or at least mean something to you, cause like I said, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have deserved however cold I was acting at the time. ^-^''

You've been a fantastic member, and seeing some of the stuff you've drawn really amazed me cause there's definitely real talent there. I hope things improve for you, since I saw your journal the other day and I kinda understand some of the feelings you were having. ^-^''

i don't really know you

but then again i didn't even really know myself when we were close, somewhat

i suppose it's nice to see you alive and well but i am, somewhat interested in what's kept you grounded on this site after so many years.

man, now that's a name I haven't seen in years

Eh, you weren't the only one. I wasn't sure who I was back then either, and it was one hell of a time on this site. Personally, I like the quieter times now.

Honestly, I wouldn't say I'm grounded on the site currently. I had a short stint as a PR moderator, but real life got hectic and I couldn't devote time to it at the time, so I stepped down. After that, I ended up around less often as I got sheet sorted out, I only started being around regularly again this month, and even then, it's only semi-regularly... I guess concern is what keeps me around, more than anything. This was basically my first forum, I don't want to see it go down, if I can help. Sentimental gunk.

It's good to see you around some, I was worried about you for a while, but life moved on and I just hoped that you found yourself a bit. YCM... Might've been a bad influence on you back in the day, kinda like it had been on me, so I dunno. I felt like we had been decently close back then, but we grew apart, like people do. I think you were a good person back in the day, I wish I could say more present day, but I haven't seen you in a while.

Archived