Elegant Hello

ElegantEgotist

Hello, you all, i am "ElegantEgotist" and as you can tell or already know, I am very Very, very Prestigue. i hope to get to know all of you here and have a great time here, but don't get me wrong i am no way an egotist,  Don't get me wrong, I admire elegance and have an appreciation of the finer things in life. Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress. True elegance for me is the manifestation of an independent mind.. an independent mind i'm sure we all have.

Currently working on a signature..

(Well, more of a garden that the caretaker supposedly only checks once a year and lets nature do the work for him.)

But on a more serious note, welcome to YCM, Elegant.

I'm Sakura, one of the Super Moderators here, and the one in charge of keeping order in the Custom Card area. If you plan on going in there, you'll see me very often.

Before you post further, I have to ask that you read over the site rules and any section specific ones if you didn't already. Basically common sense stuff, but just to make sure you know what our standards are. 

If you have any questions about things, you can always ask either a staff member (should have the staff icon under our names like you see with me) or a veteran of the area you plan on frequenting. 

====

That's about it, I guess.

Enjoy your stay, and hope you stick around for a while :D

Archived