Photo

[Written] Spectre's cards from the VRAINS Anime (17/17)

- - - - - Standard Link Monster Written VRAINS Anime

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ABC Gun

ABC Gun

Duelist who can't Duel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
    Last Visit Mar 12 2019 06:52 PM

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Spectre

Main Deck Monsters

Link Monsters

Spells & Traps

​*NOTES*
● I did not use any of the artwork from the anime as the picture quality was poor and inconsistent.
● I did not give a lore to Sunseed Genius Loci as the anime did not provide one and as such, I thought not to give it one as it may directly go against any Konami might give this card if they ever release it for the IRL game in the future.
● I heavily re-errata'd the effects of every card here as the anime effects would have been too inconsistent, and either too overpowered or underpowered depending on the card for the IRL game. I did try to make their effects here as similar as I could to what they were in the anime while sticking to a common theme.

​I don't know why, but I can't wait 'till Konami makes these cards IRL (because I know they will). The main strategy of these cards is most like the old-school Plant Synchrocentric Decks; you can use Sunvine Maiden's effect to Special Summon itself, and providing you use its effect against the right cards, you could Special Summon Sunseed. Then, use other Plant monsters and Plant support (I won't give a specific example as there are too many cards to list, so have fun) to Link Summon first and foremost, one of the Sunavalon Link Monsters, and with whatever Plants are left Link Summon any number of Sunvine Link Monsters that you can, or other Link Monsters as this Deck can facilitate other Link Monsters outside those Archetypes. After you've Link Summoned a Sunavalon Link Monster (preferably to the Extra Monster Zone), the focus then shifts to Link Summoning your Boss Monster, Sunavalon Dryatrentiay, although the method here is risky as it requires you to take battle damage or effect damage multiple times per turn so you can immediately Link Summon its prior forms. Dryatrentiay has a one-sided Prime Material Dragon to let you gain LP instead of taking effect damage from an opponent's card effect, and it can also Link Summon up to 3 Sunvine Link Monsters at one time. The Spells and Traps are a little situational as most of them require you to target your Sunavalon or Sunvine Link Monsters to activate, and a few have effects that destroy themselves and the monster they targeted to activate when they leave the field. In general, these cards are meant to provide some control support to keep your Plants and Link Monsters on the field, and of course allow you to spam Link Summons.

I DON'T GIV A FK! Posted Image

ABC Gun

ABC Gun

Duelist who can't Duel

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
    Last Visit Mar 12 2019 06:52 PM

BUMP

I DON'T GIV A FK! Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic