Skullcrobat Joker Changes ( Split into 3 cards )

Ultimagamer

I always thought having skullcrobat joker searching 3 different archetypes is insane, and not having monkeyboard or joker puts performapals into a hard lack of good searchers. I would personally change the stratos like effect like so 

Performapal Skullcrobat Joker

Level 4 / Dark / Spellcaster

Scale 8 

ATK: 1800 / DEF: 100

Pendulum Effect: You cannot pendulum summon monsters, except "Performapal" monsters. This effect cannot be negated.

Monster Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Perfomapal" monster from your deck to your hand, except "Performapal Skullcrobat Joker".

Odd-Eyes Summoner

Scale 8 

Pendulum Effect: You cannot pendulum summon monsters, except "Odd-Eyes" monsters. This effect cannot be negated.

Monster Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Odd-Eyes" monster from your deck to your hand, except "Odd-Eyes Summoner".

and when the original joker would come off the list, make this card

Magician Enhancer

Scale 8 

Pendulum Effect: You cannot pendulum summon monsters, except "Magician" monsters. This effect cannot be negated.

Monster Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Magician" monster from your deck to your hand, except "Magician Enhancer".

I would rather have it like this, given that having the stratos effect all in one monster means that if one of the three is too strong and gets it banned ( feb 5 banlist magicians ) then all 3 get hurt because of it, rather than only the one that was too strong

Archived