ycm glitching?

Ryusei the Morning Star

Question

24 answers to this question

It happens to me for both of you (Tormented and Hina). Right now, in inspect Element, the blank section is under "class=post_body" along with the...well, body of your post. It doesn't seem to narrow down further.

EDIT: On reading your post, just realized that what its doing is placing your avatar and all that other information in the part of your post where text normally goes, as it aligns perfectly with the screenshot posted beneath.

A part of me wants to say "Well it's the OLD Theme so why should I bother" but, In fairness, I'll figure something out.

I can only consider that it is being caused due to the usage of custom fonts but I can't imagine that being the case if it's only occurring on the Classic theme, however, on the flip side of things... why is it not occurring for me? 

So... the main question that I need answering from the masses is, what resolution are you using? (this is directed at anyone with the issue)

ACTUALLY I HAVE THE PROBLEM.

I view YCM at 90% zoom. On a hunch,I zoomed in, and on 100%, the glitch is fixed. Dunno if its the same problem with Winter, as he doesn't seem to be zoomed in, but...I guess that means it doesn't really matter this side.

As an aside, where would I comment about the theme? I only use Classic because Modern is painful ;-;

I'm not sure if this is related to Winter's case, but I have a similar glitch on my phone when using classic theme.

[spoiler=pic]
pxXRP6Q.png

Since the image on the right is broken, it shows the entire topic's title (when using Chrome at least). And the title is so long that it moves the time of the post below.

It doesn't do that for Winter, but that broken image might still be the cause.

Modern is painful ;-;

Whatchu mean.

Interesting about the zooming though... looking at Rewas' comment it does appear to be in relation to that image then, which is interesting... I'll try a couple things and get back to you guys.

I've changed the image set, can you confirm (on refresh) if the issue is still occurring?

Its less painful than I remember it. I may have been overreacting. 

But anyway, main reason I use Classic is because...it looks less generic, if you know what I'm saying? I've been to many a forum where its just a dark theme, and YCM stood out, and also blue is nice. Better than the renamed 2edgy theme.

Its less painful than I remember it. I may have been overreacting. 

But anyway, main reason I use Classic is because...it looks less generic, if you know what I'm saying? I've been to many a forum where its just a dark theme, and YCM stood out, and also blue is nice. Better than the renamed 2edgy theme.

I'm going to be constantly looking at adding new themes, so I'm sure there will be a version that you will like "soon"

Not a worry, I delete my twitter and start over every time I hit about 5000 followers. That's around the time when my parents find my acct too and start daily texts of the type "I'm very disappointed you said x, that's now how I wished I had raised my son. Please delete tweet y" etc

Or were you meming

I was not meming, I was just making sure u knew that u had just given out your twitter account.

Not a worry, I delete my twitter and start over every time I hit about 5000 followers. That's around the time when my parents find my acct too and start daily texts of the type "I'm very disappointed you said x, that's now how I wished I had raised my son. Please delete tweet y" etc

Or were you meming

block them. or at least prevent them from putting anything on your wall.

on topic: why is it only that very user?

block them. or at least prevent them from putting anything on your wall.

on topic: why is it only that very user?

just checked it's the users in the same membergroup. somehow i got this feeling it has to do with the hat pic....

White.... I think u just gave everyone here your real name. And your Twitter account. Hello Ben Shapiro!!

Or were you meming

Strange, because it works perfectly fine for me.

Fcdvoja.png

Can you confirm it happens exclusively to Hina's comments or is it everyone's comments? Does this only happen in a specific section? 

Can you also right click that blank section and "inspect element" it and let me know what it is pointing to?

Archived