If You Could Bring Back One YCM OG, Banned or Not, Who Would It Be?

Dad

What constitutes an OG

Probably one of the old guys you hear the MyBB generation talking about often. 

iU8EggM.png

In my case, there's a ton of them I want back so can't choose one in particular. 

• 1337noob (First guy I was friends with on this site)
  • Kaisu
  • Yin (can expand that to EHK, Yondaime, Chidori or some of the other Showcase vets that used to liven up the area)
  • Pikachu (That guy was a legend)
  • Darkplant/Kenta
  • Kotaro
  • Alexis/5Ds
  • Dranzer/El Make (only because old Akatsuki days)

Most of the guys on this list are ones who I talked to often in the past, so... Also wouldn't mind Rag returning, but then he's subject to new rules.

Enguin duh

Probably one of the old guys you hear the MyBB generation talking about often. 

iU8EggM.png

In my case, there's a ton of them I want back so can't choose one in particular. 
  • 1337noob (First guy I was friends with on this site)
  • Kaisu
  • Yin (can expand that to EHK, Yondaime, Chidori or some of the other Showcase vets that used to liven up the area)
  • Pikachu (That guy was a legend)
  • Darkplant/Kenta
  • Kotaro
  • Alexis/5Ds
  • Dranzer/El Make (only because old Akatsuki days)

Most of the guys on this list are ones who I talked to often in the past, so... Also wouldn't mind Rag returning, but then he's subject to new rules.

Can we unban rag then?

@

It would depend on several factors:

• Rest of the mods would be willing to let him back (and we can reach a consensus)
  • Veteran members who remember how he was at the time are willing to let him return without causing drama.
  • HE wants to return / has time for it thereof.

Though, I would have to go back through the mod archives to see what happened for his current ban. Unlike Cow, I didn't read everything in the mod forum, including the really old stuff from the MyBB era. More on "is the stuff from back then relevant to right now".

Though, I would have to go back through the mod archives to see what happened for his current ban. Unlike Cow, I didn't read everything in the mod forum, including the really old stuff from the MyBB era. More on "is the stuff from back then relevant to right now".

He was permabanned at least 3 times, possibly more, lol

Opal pls

She technically pops in sometimes >.>

Archived