Burning Abyss IRL Budget

jabber2033

So getting back into the game after a 6-month break.  I figured post-Ban List would be a good time to step back in.

BA is the deck of choice, since it's the best I got right now.  

Monsters: 24

3 Vanity’s Fiend

3 Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit

3 Fiendish Rhino Warrior

3 Scarm, Malenbranche of the Burning Abyss

3 Farfa, Malenbranche of the Burning Abyss

2 Libic, Malenbranche of the Burning Abyss

1 Barbar, Malenbranche of the Burning Abyss

1 Alich, Malenbranche of the Burning Abyss

1 Rubic, Malenbranche of the Burning Abyss

1 Graff, Malenbranche of the Burning Abyss

1 Cir, Malenbranche of the Burning Abyss

1 Calcab, Malenbranche of the Burning Abyss

1 Tour Guide from the Underworld

Spells: 10

3 Twin Twisters

3 Cosmic Cyclone

1 Foolish Burial

1 Soul Charge

1 Ragieki

1 Monster Reborn

Traps: 6

3 Anti-Spell Fragrance

1 Solemn Warning

1 Solemn Judgment

1 Skill Drain

Extra Deck: 15

3 Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss

1 Beatrice, Lady of the Eternal

1 Dante, Pilgrim of the Burning Abyss

1 Virgil, Rock Star of the Burning Abyss

2 Decode Talker

1 Proxy Dragon

1 Number 47: Nightmare Shark

1 Number 49: Fortune Tune

4 other cards???

Pretty budget, save for the Ghost Ogres.  Got them back when they were like $10 a piece.  Pretty much everything over $15 a piece is off budget for me, so no Ash Blossoms or Evenly Matched unless I get lucky on pulling them.  

All I really need is Extra Deck help, as I'm not sure what Rank 3s are good these days. Also, I heard that a BA Link monster is coming soon, so that'll replace Decode Talker, but for now this is the best I got.  

9 maindecked cards for Pendulum in an undefined format is not a great idea. Vanities and Solemns are better sided for going first, ideally you'd replace with Ash but Veiler/Droll may not be bad depending how the format shapes up. 

2 Hydralander + 1 Snow to dump with Beatrice are very popular techs these days, and they're only gonna get better now with Resort getting hit since you can actually target sheet now.

Desires should definitely be played at 2-3, you'd usually try to get Graff + Cir out of your deck first but even if you can't the +1 is worth it most of the time. 

For the extra all I can think of is Break Sword, and Acid Golem for Skill Drain. 

2 Hydralander + 1 Snow to dump with Beatrice are very popular techs these days, and they're only gonna get better now with Resort getting hit since you can actually target s*** now.

Hydralander doesn't target.

I must say, your BA deck is looking a lot better than mine. Congratulations jabber

Archived