ABC Gun

Artwork: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5258656

[spoilersLink Monster]4zKVWmz.jpg
​XTreme HERO Draco Drillvolt
LIGHT Dragon Link Effect
Link Arrows:  ↑ ↙ ↓ ↘
ATK 2500/LINK-4
2+ monsters
Must be Link Summoned. If this card is Link Summoned to the Extra Monster Zone: Banish 1 random card from your opponent's hand, face-down. This card gains the following effect(s) depending on the monsters used as Link Materials for its Link Summon.
● "Elemental HERO" monster(s): While this card points to a "HERO" Fusion Monster, if this card or a "HERO" monster you control that it points to attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
● "Destiny HERO" monster(s): Once per turn, during your Standby Phase (Quick Effect): You can Fusion Summon 1 "HERO" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control that this card points to as materials.
● "Masked HERO" monster(s): Once per turn, if a "HERO" Fusion Monster(s) is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck to your zone(s) this card points to: This card and all "HERO" monsters you control that this card points to gain 500 ATK, until the End Phase.

[spoilersDescription]I know I know, "Konami has never made a Dragon-Type HERO Link Monster and they never will, you suck at designing cards", well I don't care as far as I am concerned Konami has opened to the door to do virtually whatever they want with HEROES and they just might in the future. This card does have some utility outside of HEROES as its first effect can make your opponent go neg-1 no matter what materials you use to Link Summon it, but if you do use HEROES, it can stack its last 3 effects so that you can pull off an OTK. Its second effect helps set-up the OTK by giving your bigger HERO Fusions a way to damage your opponent, as well as this card. Its third effect is something that Destiny HEROES needed because of the last support they got; an actual good way to Fusion Summon their Fusions without relying on Polymerization (D-Fusion is garbage and nobody uses it). Finally, its last effect directly synergizes with the second, by boosting the HERO Fusions you Summon to a zone this card points to help you pull off an OTK faster. This card is a 2 of in any Deck that just wants to use its effect and Link Arrows, but a guaranteed 3 in any HERO Deck (especially Miracle HERO), you could even build an entire Deck around it, which is why it has Firewall Dragon's 2500 ATK, LINK-4, and materials list because this card would be Jaden Yuki's Ace Monster if he was in VRAINS.

I like how this cards designed to work around the different HERO variants and helps each theme in different ways such as E-HERO's with piercing, Destiny HERO's with Extra Fusion Summoning is nice if you decide to go for it and Masked HERO's helps if your summoning Dark Laws which this will boost it to 2900 until the end of that turn. Then the banish from hand is the icing on the card for its generic use if played outside of HERO's.

Overall a nice card.

I like how this cards designed to work around the different HERO variants and helps each theme in different ways such as E-HERO's with piercing, Destiny HERO's with Extra Fusion Summoning is nice if you decide to go for it and Masked HERO's helps if your summoning Dark Laws which this will boost it to 2900 until the end of that turn. Then the banish from hand is the icing on the card for its generic use if played outside of HERO's.

Overall a nice card.

Thanks

BUMP

It hasn't even been 6 hours since you last posted, and no one else has posted a card in the main section (or for that matter, Advanced isn't active enough to the point your stuff will be shafted to page 2 within a few hours.)

In the future, actually wait 12 hours before bumping (unless someone else comments)

It hasn't even been 6 hours since you last posted, and no one else has posted a card in the main section (or for that matter, Advanced isn't active enough to the point your stuff will be shafted to page 2 within a few hours.)

In the future, actually wait 12 hours before bumping (unless someone else comments)

Sorry, I'm still getting used to bumping. Its 12 hours minimum before I bump a post, got it.

Archived