- All Leaderboard rules apply.
- First to 3 votes or most votes by deadline wins.
- All voters must elaborate on their votes or else the vote will be rejected.
- Both contestants have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why they don't accept it.
- Cards must be PM'd to me.
- Both participants must approve both cards via notes, to help prevent functional and grammatical errors .
- If arts are provided, I will remake both cards in the same template to help ensure anonymity.
- In case a downtime or an emergency happens, the deadlines may be extended.
- The deadline for cards is 2 days after challenge has been accepted.
- The deadline for votes is 3 days after cards have been posted.
- In case of a challenger failing to meet the above deadline without explanation, the challenger slot will open up again, at which point it becomes first-come-first-serve between the previous challenger's and new submissions.
- The winner gets a rep from the loser.
- All voters get a rep for voting.
- Create a Fusion Monster that can be Summoned both with and without Polymerization.