Instant Synchron

Ultimagamer

This was a card idea I had based around instant fusion. It would allow for a lot of synchro creativity, much like theseus does, but on a larger scale. 

Instant Synchron

Spell - Normal

Pay 1000 lifepoints: Special summon 1 level 6 or lower Synchro monster from your extra deck ( this is treated as a synchro summon ). The summoned monster has it's effects negated, it cannot attack during this turn, also destroy it during the end phase. You can only activate 1 "Instant Synchron" per turn.

(This is really just a Synchro copy/paste of Instant Fusion...)

For what it's worth, makes doing Accel Synchros easier without having to force yourself to run Formula or something in Decks that cannot afford to run the pieces. But then again, this would be applicable in MR3 for quicker plays. You can still do it now, but just requires you to Link Summon something and open up spaces. Another issue to be considered though is faster Crystal Wings (or whatever Synchro only requires a non-Tuner Synchro and any Tuner). Yeah, the summoned monster gets negated, but that doesn't matter because you're just going to ladder and whatever you make using the monster off this is free of the restrictions.

The card in application is fine, but yeah, it technically can be abused via Crystal in Synchro decks. I only mentioned Crystal Wing because of its prevalence; there may be other ladder Synchros in the foreseeable future, or ones that I overlooked.

(This is really just a Synchro copy/paste of Instant Fusion...)

For what it's worth, makes doing Accel Synchros easier without having to force yourself to run Formula or something in Decks that cannot afford to run the pieces. But then again, this would be applicable in MR3 for quicker plays. You can still do it now, but just requires you to Link Summon something and open up spaces. Another issue to be considered though is faster Crystal Wings (or whatever Synchro only requires a non-Tuner Synchro and any Tuner). Yeah, the summoned monster gets negated, but that doesn't matter because you're just going to ladder and whatever you make using the monster off this is free of the restrictions.

The card in application is fine, but yeah, it technically can be abused via Crystal in Synchro decks. I only mentioned Crystal Wing because of its prevalence; there may be other ladder Synchros in the foreseeable future, or ones that I overlooked.

would it be meta prevalent? not too many decks run instant fusion

Well, MR4 kinda did stuff to discourage players from using it. Most of its usage back then came off of spam Norden (who got banned instead of IF).

So in a way, this would probably see play in the competitive game, but at present, kinda hard to tell since nearly everything is Link spam at the moment. 

Not he first time I see this idea, IIRC.

I would take advantage of Synchro floaters like Arc Light through this. Also Coral Dragon, which suspiciously and conveniently enough it's accessible through this since unlike Instant Fusion this one can take Level6s.

IDK if it would be gamebreaking, but similar to Instant Fusion, it would be a card that restricts design on Level6 or lower Synchros.

Not he first time I see this idea, IIRC.

I would take advantage of Synchro floaters like Arc Light through this. Also Coral Dragon, which suspiciously and conveniently enough it's accessible through this since unlike Instant Fusion this one can take Level6s.

IDK if it would be gamebreaking, but similar to Instant Fusion, it would be a card that restricts design on Level6 or lower Synchros.

That is a very good point. You don't often see low level fusions, so making a card like this might cause less low level synchros to be made in the future. 

Archived