Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Written] Altergeist Support

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Black

Black

Miracle of Healing

• Moderators

• 47,536 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie

Altergeist Ifriwall

FIRE

Level 3

Spellcaster/Effect

When a card or effect is activated that targets an "Altergeist" monster(s) you control (except during the Damage Step): You can tribute this card; negate that effect, and if you do, banish that card. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Altergeist" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Altergeist Ifriwall" once per turn.

800/2000

Altergeist Emparsa

LIGHT

Link 1 (D)

Spellcaster/Link/Effect

1 "Altergeist" monster

You can tribute 1 "Altergeist" monster linked to this card; add 1 "Altergeist" card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 mosnter your opponent controls: Until the end of the turn, its effects are negated and its ATK becomes 0. You can only use each effect of "Altergeist Emparsa" once per turn.

100 ATK

Altergeist Aggrabat

Normal Trap

Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Spellcaster/DARK/Level 5/ATK 1200/DEF 2500). (This card is also still a Trap.) If Summoned this way, each time your opponent activates a card or effect, inflict 500 damage to your opponent immediately after it resolves.

Thoughts

You are an insane person and very creative.

Perry Ellis.

Perry Ellis.

• Members
  • 148 posts
    Last Visit Aug 10 2018 01:35 PM

Altergeists are probably my favorite link based archetype so far so ill take a stab at these.

Ifriwall- Main deck Card negation is Ince esqpically when it can tribute its elf instead of getting rid of Silquit fodder which is nice, however I think that Altergeists would benefit from this card more, if it just prevented an Altergeist from being destroyed by cards effects due to camo already negating targets for atlergist monsters.

Emparsa- Personally I think that altergeists would benefit from a link 1 so its nice to see others thinking the same way. It's search effect is actually really strong and helpful for the achetype especially when you brick with no multifakers or silquits in hand while also helping you get through your next turn by lowering the attack value of one of your opponent's monsters.

Aggrabat- Trap mons go well with this deck so I would be surprised to see more in the future. with that in mind I think you have the right frame for the monster but where it lacks is in the effect department. Altergeist's, like you said, struggle to get over bigger bodied monsters, maybe have this card have an effect that, when special summoned, acts like a mini-quaking mirror force that just makes your opponent switch the battle position of a monster for the turn.

overall I think these are good cards, but I think that they could end up being a lot better. can't wait to see more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users