Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[COD] Diabolos Support

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Dragulas

Dragulas

Prince of Darkness

• Advanced Members
  • 943 posts
    Last Visit 21 minutes ago

I ve been wondering would be possible to build a D-HERO/Tele dad-ish deck with this cards?

Print this Konami

Posted Image

[email protected]

[email protected]

4 5 5 5 4 3 1

• 2,941 posts
    Last Visit

I ve been wondering would be possible to build a D-HERO/Tele dad-ish deck with this cards?

I've been thinking about this too, or at least Malicious considering you can use him for tributing.

Oh and vla1ne I will defo attempt this. The points I bring up against Lilith aren't supposed to be things that outright kill the card, just things that make it worse, until perhaps it's not worth running.

Darj

Darj

One with the wind

• Senior Members
  • 7,180 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:21 AM

Let's not encourage Virus to become meta. I am not a fan of Decks that don't let the opponent play, these cards are specific enough to not have done that too much in the past, now they sort of can, but it shouldn't become anything more than that.

Why not? You may not like it, but IMO that doesn't mean it shouldn't be a thing. Besides, at the end it's Konami's call. I for one would like to see Virus become meta, at least for a format and even if it takes an "emergency banlist" afterwards.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

[email protected]

[email protected]

4 5 5 5 4 3 1

• 2,941 posts
    Last Visit

Why not? You may not like it, but IMO that doesn't mean it shouldn't be a thing. Besides, at the end it's Konami's call. I for one would like to see Virus become meta, at least for a format and even if it takes an "emergency banlist" afterwards.

Besides, at the end it's Konami's call.

it's Konami's call

...yeah it is. And Konami chose to make them exactly as strong as they did, not any stronger.

Honestly why would you want Diabolos to be a quick effect? Then I can just T1 field Diabolos and any other Dark monster (which is super easy), tribute the other Dark for Diabolos and in my opponent's Standby have Diabolos tribute itself for its effect again, and my opponent starts with a 4 card hand. HELL YEAH that. Not saying it'd be meta but HELL YEAH playing against that

Also if you wanted to be super popular you could go Edea+Eidos into Erebus and trigger DIabolos off Eidos being Tributed, then shuffle one of your opponent's cards and do the above also, then they get a 3 card open

Darj

Darj

One with the wind

• Senior Members
  • 7,180 posts

...yeah it is. And Konami chose to make them exactly as strong as they did, not any stronger.

Honestly why would you want Diabolos to be a quick effect? Then I can just T1 field Diabolos and any other Dark monster (which is super easy), tribute the other Dark for Diabolos and in my opponent's Standby have Diabolos tribute itself for its effect again, and my opponent starts with a 4 card hand. Fuck that. Not saying it'd be meta but fuck playing against that

Also if you wanted to be super popular you could go Edea+Eidos into Erebus and trigger DIabolos off Eidos being Tributed, then shuffle one of your opponent's cards and do the above also, then they get a 3 card open

Why? For the glory of Diabolos, of course!

I for one would like to see that kind of devastation. Also it's not that different to decks that drop 2+ Omega, Trishula, etc. on Turn1, so you can't say that such levels of power have not been reached before. Now, I'm not saying it's fair and that it should be the norm, but it's something I personally want because I want to see Diabolos at the top at least once.

Besides, I was mostly replying to the "I don't like it so it shouldn't be a thing" answer from Zaziuma, which I don't agree with. What one likes or dislikes doesn't dictate what things should or shouldn't be. Likewise, I understand that what I like or want doesn't necessarily should be a thing, but I can only but wish. May sound like a nitpick, but I did say I wished they were stronger, but I'm not saying they should be.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image

[email protected]

[email protected]

4 5 5 5 4 3 1

• 2,941 posts
    Last Visit

May sound like a nitpick, but I did say I wished they were stronger, but I'm not saying they should be.

Yeah that's totally a nitpick. People use those interchangeably. I wish they didn't, but I'm not saying that they shouldn't do it.

Darj

Darj

One with the wind

• Senior Members
  • 7,180 posts

Yeah that's totally a nitpick. People use those interchangeably. I wish they didn't, but I'm not saying that they shouldn't do it.

Kinda going off-topic now, anyway.

Now you are being nitpicky. If you take it out of context in that way, yeah, it sounds hypocritical. IDK you but to me there is a difference between saying "wish Diabolos was stronger" and "Diabolos should be stronger", or between "Virus Traps shouldn't be meta, because I don't like them" and "I wish Virus Traps don't become meta, because I don't like them".

Edited by Darj, 16 February 2018 - 10:46 AM.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image

CraneMonk

CraneMonk

• Members
  • 148 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:55 AM

So it appears Lilith has replaced Back Jack in about every new Chain Burn recipe I've seen.  In other news.  Ojama Trio cripples Brandish Maidens considerably.  

vla1ne

vla1ne

The Last (A)utomata

• Elite Members
  • 3,341 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:43 PM
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

So it appears Lilith has replaced Back Jack in about every new Chain Burn recipe I've seen.  In other news.  Ojama Trio cripples Brandish Maidens considerably.  

makes some sense, seeing as lilith actively searches cards that you'll likely be needing 3 of (and you don't need your normal summon really), but not sure why back jack would be considered worse in chain burn, considering it not only arranges your next 3 draws, but if any of said 3 are traps, it can immediately grab them for use, and can contribute to the chain, even on your opponent's turn. gotta look around to see what i'm missing.

ojamas are rude like that. jumping in where they aren't needed.

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-40030345 PM me and I'll add you.

BatMed

BatMed

love me 💕 like you

• Leaderboard Champion
  • 1,637 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:12 PM

After a second look, I realized that "Ahmira" can search almost all Darklords <3

Darj

Darj

One with the wind

• Senior Members
  • 7,180 posts

I realized Lilith could be a funny tech even in Shaddolls, by grabbing SInister Shadow Games or Dark Renewal before being used as material for Midrash/Winda.

Also I have been thinking about combining the Field Spell with Advance Draw plus Level8 Kaijus, as well as Grinder Golem.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image

[email protected]

[email protected]

4 5 5 5 4 3 1

• 2,941 posts
    Last Visit

In other news.  Ojama Trio cripples Brandish Maidens considerably.  

You could just Link them away.

CraneMonk

CraneMonk

• Members
  • 148 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:55 AM

You could just Link them away.

In Brandish maidens? Especially if a BM link is already present?

BatMed

BatMed

love me 💕 like you

• Leaderboard Champion
  • 1,637 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:12 PM

I realized Lilith could be a funny tech even in Shaddolls, by grabbing SInister Shadow Games or Dark Renewal before being used as material for Midrash/Winda.

Lilith is also a Tour guide target, and since it can Tribute itself to activate the Trap search effect, it's safe from Tour Guide effect negation.

Darkness shall cover the earth next format!

Tsumugi Shirogane

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer

• Moderators
  • 47,391 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie

Lilith is also a Tour guide target, and since it can Tribute itself to activate the Trap search effect, it's safe from Tour Guide effect negation.

Darkness shall cover the earth next format!

Nooope.

Tour Guide works like Debris/Junk Synchron. If the effect ACTIVATES on the field, it's still negated.

https://www.pojo.biz...ad.php?t=949769

You are an insane person and very creative.

The Highlander

The Highlander

The One

• Elite Members
  • 1,431 posts
    Last Visit 40 minutes ago

You can still use security dragon + proxy=>Topologic Bomber Dragon, Security Dragon + 2 linkuribohs + Security Gardna => One of the 2 strongest link 4s (excluding topologic and firewall) or firewall dragon right away.

[email protected]

[email protected]

4 5 5 5 4 3 1

• 2,941 posts
    Last Visit

Sure. You just repeatedly link 2 until the tokens are gone. It's not like you're using the extra deck for anything else, right?

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• 13,394 posts
    Last Visit 12 minutes ago
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

Pretty sure this isn't a necro-post given the last post wasn't 30 days ago. 

Checked this topic, and this hasn't been mentioned, but this card can trigger off Linkuriboh tribute guys

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users