26 replies to this topic

Dragulas

Dragulas

Prince of Darkness

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:02 PM

I ve been wondering would be possible to build a D-HERO/Tele dad-ish deck with this cards?

Print this Konami

KZUGX4U.png

[email protected]

[email protected]

4 5 5 5 4 3 1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:59 PM

I ve been wondering would be possible to build a D-HERO/Tele dad-ish deck with this cards?

I've been thinking about this too, or at least Malicious considering you can use him for tributing.

Oh and vla1ne I will defo attempt this. The points I bring up against Lilith aren't supposed to be things that outright kill the card, just things that make it worse, until perhaps it's not worth running.

Darj

Darj

There is no such thing as fate

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,494 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:35 PM

Let's not encourage Virus to become meta. I am not a fan of Decks that don't let the opponent play, these cards are specific enough to not have done that too much in the past, now they sort of can, but it shouldn't become anything more than that.

Why not? You may not like it, but IMO that doesn't mean it shouldn't be a thing. Besides, at the end it's Konami's call. I for one would like to see Virus become meta, at least for a format and even if it takes an "emergency banlist" afterwards.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

[email protected]

[email protected]

4 5 5 5 4 3 1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts

Why not? You may not like it, but IMO that doesn't mean it shouldn't be a thing. Besides, at the end it's Konami's call. I for one would like to see Virus become meta, at least for a format and even if it takes an "emergency banlist" afterwards.

Besides, at the end it's Konami's call.

it's Konami's call

...yeah it is. And Konami chose to make them exactly as strong as they did, not any stronger.

Honestly why would you want Diabolos to be a quick effect? Then I can just T1 field Diabolos and any other Dark monster (which is super easy), tribute the other Dark for Diabolos and in my opponent's Standby have Diabolos tribute itself for its effect again, and my opponent starts with a 4 card hand. f*** that. Not saying it'd be meta but f*** playing against that

Also if you wanted to be super popular you could go Edea+Eidos into Erebus and trigger DIabolos off Eidos being Tributed, then shuffle one of your opponent's cards and do the above also, then they get a 3 card open

Darj

Darj

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,494 posts

...yeah it is. And Konami chose to make them exactly as strong as they did, not any stronger.

Honestly why would you want Diabolos to be a quick effect? Then I can just T1 field Diabolos and any other Dark monster (which is super easy), tribute the other Dark for Diabolos and in my opponent's Standby have Diabolos tribute itself for its effect again, and my opponent starts with a 4 card hand. Fuck that. Not saying it'd be meta but fuck playing against that

Also if you wanted to be super popular you could go Edea+Eidos into Erebus and trigger DIabolos off Eidos being Tributed, then shuffle one of your opponent's cards and do the above also, then they get a 3 card open

Why? For the glory of Diabolos, of course!

I for one would like to see that kind of devastation. Also it's not that different to decks that drop 2+ Omega, Trishula, etc. on Turn1, so you can't say that such levels of power have not been reached before. Now, I'm not saying it's fair and that it should be the norm, but it's something I personally want because I want to see Diabolos at the top at least once.

Besides, I was mostly replying to the "I don't like it so it shouldn't be a thing" answer from Zaziuma, which I don't agree with. What one likes or dislikes doesn't dictate what things should or shouldn't be. Likewise, I understand that what I like or want doesn't necessarily should be a thing, but I can only but wish. May sound like a nitpick, but I did say I wished they were stronger, but I'm not saying they should be.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif

[email protected]

[email protected]

4 5 5 5 4 3 1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts

May sound like a nitpick, but I did say I wished they were stronger, but I'm not saying they should be.

Yeah that's totally a nitpick. People use those interchangeably. I wish they didn't, but I'm not saying that they shouldn't do it.

Darj

Darj

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,494 posts

Yeah that's totally a nitpick. People use those interchangeably. I wish they didn't, but I'm not saying that they shouldn't do it.

Kinda going off-topic now, anyway.

Now you are being nitpicky. If you take it out of context in that way, yeah, it sounds hypocritical. IDK you but to me there is a difference between saying "wish Diabolos was stronger" and "Diabolos should be stronger", or between "Virus Traps shouldn't be meta, because I don't like them" and "I wish Virus Traps don't become meta, because I don't like them".

Edited by Darj, 16 February 2018 - 10:46 AM.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users