Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cyber Angel Shiva (Written + Image)

- - - - - Cyber Angel Fairy Ritual SaibaAisu

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Saiba Aisu

Saiba Aisu

Master of Rites

• Elite Members
  • 3,110 posts
    Last Visit Jul 29 2018 07:08 AM

Cyber Angel Shiva

neVlGgI.png

Image Credit: Pinterest Search Engine

Cyber Angel Shiva

Level 10

Light

Fairy-Type/Ritual/Effect

ATK 3000 / DEF 2500

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Machine Angel Ritual". When this card is Ritual Summoned: You can target up to 2 Spell/Trap Cards on the field, +1 for every 2 "Cyber Angel" monsters in your Graveyard with different card names; destroy those targets (if any). Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster you control; shuffle 1 Ritual Monster from your Graveyard into the Deck, and if you do, that target is unaffected by your opponent's Spell/Trap effects until the End Phase.

P8RxUXN.png

So I recently found this cool image while browsing on Pinterest and I thought it would make for a really good fit with the Cyber Angels. As someone who plays a pure Cyber Angel Deck pretty often (though I don't have anything against the more popular Herald of Perfection variant), I have noticed that as an archetype, they often struggle when it comes to clearing out the opponent's backrow... So, in keeping with the archetype, I decided to create another Level 10 Cyber Angel as an alternate boss monster to Vrash, one that would be capable of providing options to deal with those pesky Spell/Trap cards.

• Dad likes this

eJdlLTu.png

Il n'y a pas de rose sans ├ępines.

Saiba Aisu

Saiba Aisu

Master of Rites

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 3,110 posts
    Last Visit Jul 29 2018 07:08 AM

BUMP! Feedback/suggestions are appreciated, please!

eJdlLTu.png

Il n'y a pas de rose sans ├ępines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users