Photo

Cyber Angel Shiva (Written + Image)

- - - - - Cyber Angel Fairy Ritual SaibaAisu

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Saiba Aisu

Saiba Aisu

Master of Rites

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts
    Last Visit Jan 11 2019 12:29 AM

Cyber Angel Shiva

neVlGgI.png

Image Credit: Pinterest Search Engine

Cyber Angel Shiva

Level 10

Light

Fairy-Type/Ritual/Effect

ATK 3000 / DEF 2500

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Machine Angel Ritual". When this card is Ritual Summoned: You can target up to 2 Spell/Trap Cards on the field, +1 for every 2 "Cyber Angel" monsters in your Graveyard with different card names; destroy those targets (if any). Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster you control; shuffle 1 Ritual Monster from your Graveyard into the Deck, and if you do, that target is unaffected by your opponent's Spell/Trap effects until the End Phase.

P8RxUXN.png

So I recently found this cool image while browsing on Pinterest and I thought it would make for a really good fit with the Cyber Angels. As someone who plays a pure Cyber Angel Deck pretty often (though I don't have anything against the more popular Herald of Perfection variant), I have noticed that as an archetype, they often struggle when it comes to clearing out the opponent's backrow... So, in keeping with the archetype, I decided to create another Level 10 Cyber Angel as an alternate boss monster to Vrash, one that would be capable of providing options to deal with those pesky Spell/Trap cards.

• Dad likes this

eJdlLTu.png

Il n'y a pas de rose sans ├ępines.

Saiba Aisu

Saiba Aisu

Master of Rites

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts
    Last Visit Jan 11 2019 12:29 AM

BUMP! Feedback/suggestions are appreciated, please!

eJdlLTu.png

Il n'y a pas de rose sans ├ępines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users