I can't seem to be able to sign in Duel Portal

Somo

Question

Hi, I've recently found out about Duel Portal and I've been trying to create an account, but I ran into a problem. When that part with the verification code comes into place, the code is nowhere to be found. I've tried this with 3 yahoo accounts and none worked out. I wondered if the site was maybe down for the moment, so even as I'm writing this I have an opened window, on which I've pressed Resend Code every time I've got the chance in the past 3 days. If anyone could be able to point me into he right direction, help me out or at least tell me what I did wrong I'd be very thankful. 

P.S. Sorry for the bad english, I'm not a native speaker.

3 answers to this question

Hi, I've recently found out about Duel Portal and I've been trying to create an account, but I ran into a problem. When that part with the verification code comes into place, the code is nowhere to be found. I've tried this with 3 yahoo accounts and none worked out. I wondered if the site was maybe down for the moment, so even as I'm writing this I have an opened window, on which I've pressed Resend Code every time I've got the chance in the past 3 days. If anyone could be able to point me into he right direction, help me out or at least tell me what I did wrong I'd be very thankful. 

P.S. Sorry for the bad english, I'm not a native speaker.

You can just log in without the validation code and shouldn't screw you over. 

This has been an issue for a while with other users, and @@seattleite (the guy who runs it) is currently fixing the matter.

iU8EggM.png

If this continues to be a problem, then you can PM him directly (I used the mention function here), or I can go ping him on Discord to do something about it.

Archived