2 NEW Link Monsters from VRAINS Anime

https://ygorganization.com/thisfistofmineisburningred/

*The following images are the best I could find, sorry for the bad quality*

​[spoilersGouki the Giant Ogre]

cfh3Nga.jpg

​[spoilersBorrelsword Dragon]

9Mby2NM.jpg

So I just came across this on YGOrganization about these 2 new ace monsters from the VRAINS anime; Gouki the Giant Ogre and Borrelsword Dragon, and as of now they have noo stats or effects for either of them. I would guess what they would be but they'll premiere in next week's episode of VRAINS, plus there's a high chance we will get leaks of the actual cards with stats/effects around that time (before or just after the episode airs), but if you want to guess please do so.

I suspect Borrelsword will have an alternate summon condition that requires Borreload. That being said, I do think it won't be as good as Borreload.

I think we could get our first Link-5 Link Monster with Borrelsword, as you said it would specifically require Borreload as Link Material. As for Giant Ogre, maybe its also Link-5 but I think it just might be another Link-4.

I think we could get our first Link-5 Link Monster with Borrelsword, as you said it would specifically require Borreload as Link Material. As for Giant Ogre, maybe its also Link-5 but I think it just might be another Link-4.

I don't think Giant Ogre will be a Link 5 (probs another Link 4). Borrelsword is likely, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Archived